H.a.n.a.'s Pool Party

clockerqclockerq Junior Member
edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
8th at Canterbury, Sat 5/23. Help support HANA's efforts to improve the life of the bettor!! Play this race!!

Go to their website. Horseplayers Association of North America and sign the petition to aboilish the witholding tax on our WINNINGS!! Don't the trakcs and the government get their cut anyway!!

Here's my take on the race:

11) Deb Doright ships in from TUP where she was 8-2-3-1. 2 good works over the CBY surface says shes fit and ready. Good 2nd at 7 1/2F 2 back on the lawn.
1) Darby Lee had a successful Tampa campaign from top barn Ness. Hasn't raced on the grass in awhile but shows an equal liking to it number wise. Been freshened, seems a cut above most of these.
6) Fancy N Quick has the #'s to compete here, but seems on a downward form cycle. A share.
2) Jody's Included should be the pacesetter and while distance is a question, she has raced competitively at a mile before and could steal this one if no one goes with her.

I' keying the 1 and 11 on top of the others in the tri and i'll see what the exactas pay before i make a decision on that bet.

Comments

• clockerqclockerq Junior Member
    edited May 2009
    I'm surprised nobody here responded. HANA is becoming a strong force for the voice of the horseplayer,,,US!!! I don't come here often,,too spread out on message boards, but if you can find my last posts when they did Mountaineer, you will see that I gave you the winners there too.

Nobody responded, but did anybody here play it anyway?
  • edited May 2009
    I Live In Pa. I Cant See It And Never Saw Cantebury In My Life Except When They Have There Big Claimer Stakes Day.................
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    Cantebury isnt included at my OTB so I couldnt play it.
  • clockerqclockerq Junior Member
    edited May 2009
    The deal Twin Spires and BRISNET have is the best I've seen since internet horse racing gaambling started. I get everything, the form and the betting website doesn't cost me a thing.:)