Belmont --monmouth Pick 4 -spot Plays

edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning Men .....a Quick Recap Of Yesterdays Events Life Was Good On The East Coast With Belmont And Monmouth Showing A Profit.....all Hell Broke Loose In The "windy City" However And Banged The Bankroll As Well As My Attitude ......i Dropped $1,540 Wrapped Around Golden Mexico Race With Win Place Exactas And When I Lost Race 9 I Fired A $50.00 Crisscross Daily Double Into Race 11...........i Cant Make An Excuse For A Horses Performance Thats One Thing As Gamblers And Handicappers That We Cant Do.....when Douglas Went Down Yesterday And Mena Picked Up The Mount I Felt Ok With It..i Like Mena As A Rider But Heres What I Do Know For A Fact..had Douglas Been On The Horse He Would Not Have Been On The Lead At A 1 1/16th. Turf Race......ok Enough I Wont Give Up On Golden Mexico I Expect To See Him At Belmont Or Saratoga......todays Cards Look Pretty Tough And Wide Open At Belmont And Monmouth So Im Laying Some Pick 4 String Bets Out......

Belmont

Race 7 {2-7-8}
Race 8 {4-6-10}
Race 9 {2-4}
Race 10 {2-6-8}
Im Playing A $3.00 Ticket For $162.00

Monmouth

Race 2 {1-4-5-7}
Race 3 {3}
Race 4 {2-7-8-11}
Race 5 {2-3-5}
Im Playing A $2.00 Ticket For $96.00

Race 7 {3-5-6} A Turf Allowance At A 1 1/16th..looks Bettable To Me ..
#3 Smart Trade..got Up In Last Jump In Gulfstream Maiden Event..goes For Clement-bravo..#5 Kiawah Cat..was Checked Horribly In First Turn At Gulfstream And Lost All Chance That Day ..adds Blinkers Today For Bill Mott And Gets Services Of Castro,who Is Winning At A 40 Percent Clip..very Live..#6 Abuela...at Gulfstream On Feb.4th.had To Break From 12 Post And Forced To Be Used Early By Leparoux And Was Only Beaten 3 1/2 Lengths That Day..should Improve In This Weaker Event..
$ 30.00 Exacta Box {3-5-6} $20.00 Exacta 5/3-6 == $220.00

Late Pick 4 At Monmouth..

Race 7 {3-5-6}
Race 8 {2-10-12}
Race 9 {1-6-8}
Race 10 {2-3-7-8}
$1.00 Pick 4 Cost $108.00

Thats It For Me For Today The Belmont Turf Races Are Very Wide Open Today As Alot Of Them Have Been This Week,so Many Horses Changing Conditions ,coming In Off Long Layoffs Etc...heres A Little Heads Up Knowledge I Have Learned Through The Years On The Newyork Circuit.....pay Particular Attention To Horses Stabled And Working Over The Saratoga Oklahoma Training Track...its Deeper And Seems To Get Them Legged Up Similar To Payson Park In Florida Where My Buddy The Wino Lives.....good Luck Men Have A Great Day.......
Tomorrow The Shoemaker Mile G-1 At Hollywood.....

Comments

• jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited May 2009
    Good luck today big guy. Frigin Mexican ruined the day yesterday. Slow fractions made me think we were in. Unreal
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    Good Luck today G-Man im just going in with a few plays today and gonna sit tonite and try settin up a good day for tommorrows card.
  • edited May 2009
    Those Of Us That Have Been In This Game For Years Have To Take Our Lumps No Matter How Devastating They May Be.....but " Men Of Action " Bounce Right Back And We Grind Out Our Plays....in All Honesty Jtc..your Correct The Fractions Were Soft But I Would Bet My Life On It Had Douglas Been On That Horse He Is Not Out On The Pace........and I Do Like Mena As A Rider Im Not Knocking Him For All I No Clement Might Have Told Him To Send Him.......

By The Way "men Of Action " Is A Nice Phrase For Us Freakin Degenerates..lol It Sounds Better....lol..lol..
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited May 2009
    Men of Action....very nice
  • edited May 2009
    Jtc..............check Your Closet And Make Sure Your Bride Isnt Packing Your Clothes Up....lol..lol.............last Week When Me And My Gambling Buddy Pulled The All Nighter At The Borgata In Atlantic City His Wife Cussed Him Up And Down And Threatened To Throw His Clothes Out In The Driveway,naturally Im Laughing At Him..he Keeps Telling Me Its Not Funny I Just Laugh At Him I Said After 40 Years Of Gambling And 30 Years Of Marriage She Should No By Now..................he Is Under A Tight Rein Now She Has Him On House Arrest..lol.lol..
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited May 2009
    all I can say is that Men of Action find a way....today will be rough...waiting for changes and gonna put the action in and take her shopping....I'll keep an eye on things with the Iphone....great toy....incredible storms down here....Dunco must be getting this crap too.....he's a little further north but it is rockin and rollin here...Wow
  • edited May 2009
    I No Well I Lived In Broward County For 10 Years Those Tropical Downpours...
  • edited May 2009
    Knocked Out By Firster In Race 2 At Monmouth Coming Right Back In Race 3 With A $10.00 Pick 3 Part Wheel {3} With {2-7-8-11} With {2-5} Cost $80.00
    edited May 2009
    When we hit the Toga G-Man just tell them all there your the back up 3rd baseman for the phillies
  • edited May 2009
    from the 1957 allstar team did you play monmouth my buddy is at delaware park today and he plays all my horse he calls me after every race he just hit the monmouth trifecta for $5.00 it paid $270.40 for $2.00 and pick 3 tickets hopefully cash with 2-5 in next race.....
  • edited May 2009
    you just dont no how happy i am that the junk is over until race 7 at monmouth i havent cashed a ticket in a 4 horse field in a year its a freakin joke it took the gate crew 5 minutes to load 4 horses absolutely pathetic racing..wow garbage..it only spots why there in jersey and not 60 miles north at belmont...pitifull to say the least........minus $144.00 at monmouth..........
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    you just dont no how happy i am that the junk is over until race 7 at monmouth i havent cashed a ticket in a 4 horse field in a year its a freakin joke it took the gate crew 5 minutes to load 4 horses absolutely pathetic racing..wow garbage..it only spots why there in jersey and not 60 miles north at belmont...pitifull to say the least........minus $144.00 at monmouth..........

EVER SINCE YOU MISSED THAT LATE DD THAT YOU RAN 2-3..IT'S BEEN DOWNHILL..AINT THAT FUNNY HOW THAT SHIT LINGERS...I THINK THEY CALL IT BAD LUCK...
  • edited May 2009
    Change Your Attitude Sonny If Your Going To Be A Member Of The " Men Of Action" Club..lol...i Mean Horses Not Wine..........
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    I Don't Think I Can Pay The $1,540.00..to Get In ...maybe Hue Can Help Me Out...i Hear The Logo Is You Chasing A $100 Bill Thats On Fire,, With A Ham Sandwich In Each Hand.....
  • edited May 2009
    Got That Ham Sandwich Pal..lol..went From Minus $144.00 To Plus $428.00 For The Day And The Pick 4 Started...
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Good Man....you Want Me To Put The Girls Back Up....
  • edited May 2009
    Plus $332 For 3 Bets At Monmouth Were Off To The Big Apple For Pick 4 Starter....yes Boobs Please...
    edited May 2009
    !!Men Of Action Club Photos!!
  • edited May 2009
    Hue E Mail Me A Copy Of The Photo I Cant Tell Or Really See It To Clear...
  • edited May 2009
    Thanks Cat..hues Wife Must Have Him Pulling Weeds Today..lol..lol..
  • edited May 2009
    The Daily Talley.........from 3 Tracks ......
    Monmouth Plus $332.00
    Curragh Plus $898.00
    Belmont Minus $65.00
    The Bottom Line Im Buying Dunco A Ham Sandwich Plus $1,165.00
    Some Prick Tied A "mexican--burro" To My Fence And Left 6 Empty Bottles Of Corona Next To It ?? Lol Lol...
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    now that funny...............Some Prick Tied A "mexican--burro" To My Fence And Left 6 Empty Bottles Of Corona Next To It ?? Lol Lol...

see you tomorrow maybe then hue can come out and play ...you go ring the doorbell......
    edited May 2009
    Pullin weeds LOL dont I wish. the wife came home with a truck behind her and noooo i wasnt lucky enough that it could be a moving truck. It was a Damn dump truck with 5 yards of stone in it and by time it left it had 0 yards of stone in it lol.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    hue21998 wrote: »
    Pullin weeds LOL dont I wish. the wife came home with a truck behind her and noooo i wasnt lucky enough that it could be a moving truck. It was a Damn dump truck with 5 yards of stone in it and by time it left it had 0 yards of stone in it lol.

what the hell you crying about you were stoned all day......on should i say your were getting stone all day........