Hollywood Race 9

edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Just Got Clocked By Hollywood Special Wire To Wire Im Boxing 5 Horses And Keying In This Maiden Turf Race

#4 Has Drawn The 11 Post Back To Back Starts A Major Disadvantage To Say The Least...has Nice Tactical Speed And Should Get Best Chance Today From 4 Post..only Using #11 In Under Slots He Is C Rated First Time Turf I No Tote Board Has Him Live In Doubles Etc..

$3.00 Tri Key 4-6/4-6-9-10-11 $72.00
$1.00 Super Key 4-6/4-6-9-10-11 $48.00

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Nancy Regan Said It Best About Ca. Racing "just Say No"............
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    Dunco said it best about cheap wine Dont ask, Dont tell hahahaha
  • edited May 2009
    Its So Predictable The Ca.bullcrap Racing This Is A Holiday Weekend The Fix Six Wasnt Hit As There Jerking The Public Off Its So Predictable Its Comical..tomorrow The Holiday Fix It Today To Draw The Crowd In..its So Unbelievable.....it Happens With The Greatest Of Consistency There.......fire Up The Bulldozers....get A Can Of Gas It Really Stinks...notice How The Tout Horse #11 Took All The Money In Betting Pools Doubles Pick 3 Etc...i New He Couldnt Win..explain To Me Why The Jockey Michael Baze Kept The 4 Horse 10 Th Throughout The Running .then Makes A Joke Run For The Super Hi-5 Wagers..if That Horse Was Ever Going To Improve Off The Freshening And Good Draw 4 Post Today..its Time To Kill A Couple Of Them And Let Them No Enough Is Enough Of There Bull.of Pulling Horses....
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited May 2009
    who do I hit first....let me know