turfmanturfman Senior Member
edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Churchill Downs.....race 1.....# 5.....louisvilleluminary

Philly Park.....race 9.....# 8.....keystone Baby

Thank's For All You Have Done For Us.

Good Luck And Good Racing!!!!!

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Turfman.....good Luck And Good Racing To You Buddy..........can We Make A Few Of Your Hollywood Jocks Vanish.............checks In The Mail..lol..lol..
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    we will knock off 10 winners in a row in the last race at tracks from coast to coast...
    i fell out of my chair when i was told that also.....but we will be rocking and rolling
    real soon...don't jump ship.....we will be posting some of our very best info that
    will not be odds on chalk......the vegas cat is coming up with some very live
    shit...don't be shut out or denied.....sorry vets we only had 1 of the 2 hit today
    i owe you 1.....good luck and good racing!!!!!
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    This Should Be Interesting.........your Not Going To Give Out Losing Three To Fives Any More ..what Are All The Bridgejumpers Going To Do ...never Mind They Already Jump ...post On Garth ...can't Wait....
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    i love you too.....i will play like you sir...$20-$40-$80.....lol
    we took off tuesday...no picks....will try to get on the good foot starting on wednesday!!!!
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    LOL you guys pockets are a lil deeper than mine on regular race days. I played 25 win 50 place on a horse monday and was pissin my pants till it got home lol.
  • edited May 2009
    Hue.............that Would Be A Calder Slop Play With Nunez.....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    turfman wrote: »
    i love you too.....i will play like you sir...$20-$40-$80.....lol
    we took off tuesday...no picks....will try to get on the good foot starting on wednesday!!!!

turf man your right my betting is killing me the last four day with your best bet i'm getting killed ... $20/40/80..

your top picks on 5/22...two picks ...one third...$3.50.... = -$140
    pick 5/23 second...$3.40 $2.40 = +$24
    pick 5/24 third.....................$2.20 = -$52
    picks 5/25 two picks 1 win ..$4.60 4.00 3.20 = --$126
    -$294
    if i just bet the $80 to show ,,,i would only be $28 in the hole... ???what to do what to do...

come on turf -man turn the boat around ...or put up the white flag.....
    lets have some winners!!!!!! Please
  • bpd67bpd67 Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Don't bet them to show, they are pretty close to talk most of the time. Bet $20W, $40S and you'll be better off, only bet them if they are 2-1 or higher.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    thanks bpd.69..but the best way to bet chalk is show as i shown ..i would only lost $28 ,,,if i had any ballS i bet the gamblers picks.... but...... he's a wild man or should i say he a "MAN OF ACTION" easy game if you know how to bet after 30 years i'm learning..
  • bpd67bpd67 Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    If you only bet W/P you'd only be -$152.