Colonial Downs Information

edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Just Throwing This Out As Im Wondering If Anyone On Here Has Had The Oppourtunity To Visit This Track..if So Any Info. Or OPINIONS Would Be Appreciated....as Your Well Aware Of The "men Of Action" Group We Love Turf Racing And Colonial Is Nothing But..lol..
Planning A Degenerates Only Road Trip From Philly To Colonial On Friday June 19 Th......its A 5 Hour Drive And Post Time Is 6.00pm. On Friday Evenings....the Plan Is To Arrive Around 4.00pm. Check Into Hotel Catch The Friday Night Card....after Hit A Bar/restaurant Back To Room......saturday June 20 Th. Is A $500,000 Grade 2 Stake For 3 Year Olds Going 1 3/16ths. ....have To Get Commitments From Degenerates..more Importantly Get The Cash Up Front As I Will Be Booking The Rooms......so If You Have Been To Colonial Any Info. Would Be Appreciated.......

Comments

• edited May 2009
    I Recived An E Mail From The Racetrack Marketing Office All Systems Go For This Degenerates Road Trip..........the Card Is Great Offering 4 Stakes On Saturday June 20 Th...

Old Nelson Handicap....3 Year Olds Up $30,000

All Along Stakes Fillies-mares 3.y.olds Up Grade -3 $150,000

Buckland Stakes 3 Year Olds Up 5 1/2 Furlongs $50,000

Colnial Turf Cup 3 Year Olds Grade -2 1 3/16ths..$500,000

The Degenerates Are Lining Up.....i Just Have To Get There Cash....booking Rooms Tomorrow......three Irishman And A Greek What A Trip..........