Champions Leauge Final

edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Ok Boys I No Damn Well This Is A Horse Racing Site But Just A Little Inside Scoop On Todays Champions Leauge Final In Rome....

Manchester United Is At Full Strength And Fully Rested After Having Clinched The English Premier League Title.................barcelona On The Other Hand Thiery Henry Is Very Doubtfull For Todays Match They Also Have Two Defenders Who Are Out Due To Yellow And Red Card Suspensions...............look For Sir Alexs Boys In Red To Send The Spaniards Packing Today.....
Another Trophy For "united"...................seems Logical...........

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Barcelonas Top Defender Marques Is Out Also With Serious Knee Injury.............could Be A Huge Scoring Day With The Double "r-s" Ronaldo---rooney........im Betting This Game About 11.30 My Offshore Spots Opens At 11.00am..est.. Will Get Odds...............
  • edited May 2009
    Ok Men I Just Sent In Two Bets On The Championship Game ........im Laying $472.00 To Win $400.00 On Manchester United....that Includes Regulation--stoppage Time--and Penalty Kicks If It Were To Come To That Which I Highly Doubt...
    I Also Bet The Over 2 1/2 Goals At + 118 Bet $200.00 To Win $236.00 In The Event Of A 2-2 Or 3-3 Draw At The End Of Regulation This Is No Action....
    Generally In A Soccer Match Totals Are Bad Plays But As I Stated Earlier With Several Of Barcelonas Top Defenders Out For Injurys And Cards Im Expecting A Wide Open Offensive Shoot Out By Both Teams........manchester Doesent Go Into A Shell When They Score An Early Goal...{italians} Play Defense...........i Like My Plays And Expect To Cash Both .......good Luck If Youget Down..game Time 2.30pm.eastern On Espn.....go "red Devils"
  • edited May 2009
    200 Million To Watch This Game Worldwide...............on Now.........
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    200 Million To Watch This Game Worldwide...............on Now.........

2 mill and one
  • edited May 2009
    And Two
  • edited May 2009
    Down In Flames In Rome...now I No How The Gladiators Felt 1,000 Years Ago..........i Got The Dagger Tonight......barcelona Was Definitely The Best Side And Deserved To Win..........manchester Played The First 10 Minutes Barcelona In The Drivers Seat For The Next 83..................thank God A Break Until World Cup Next June..lol...lol... MINUST $672.00
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    over - under for black and blues...50.................over ...... good game..your right
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    soon G-Man your gonna be posting which williams sister is gonna win in tennis lol
  • clockerqclockerq Junior Member
    edited May 2009
    Barcelona should never have been in the final!! Chelsea got screwed because FIFA didn't want an all-England final. Chelsea must be going ballistic right now knowing they dominated Barcelona. I'll be honest, I can't stand ManU even though I'm a huge Premier league fan. They choked!! Pretty boy A-Roid lookalike Ronaldo and the "PUNK" Rooney got their asses handed to them today. Good for them!!!
  • edited May 2009
    Like I Said Earlier They Played The First 10 Minutes And Then Went In Coma Mode When Barcelona Scored...they Had Zero Midfield Play Or Buildup Of Any Kind I Love The E.p.l. As Well And Im A Fox Network Weekly Viewer All Season......i Hope They Send "park" Out For An Eye Transplant Because When Ronaldo Hit That That Free Kick In The Opening Minutes And The Barcelona Goalie Couldnt Handle It Park Got The Rebound-ricochett Shot From 8 Feet Open Goal And Sent It Over The Freakin Bar I Wanted To Puke..he Needs Round Eyes..lol.lol.. Im An Arsenal Fan Myself....
    edited May 2009
    I was golfing and missed the game. i was going to watch it on espn classic but i saw the fi nals core at the bar after golf. A little bit of controversy here?? Park started and Tevez was benched?? I can't recall right now, but I believe one other Man U stalwart also didn't start. A bit of criticism caoming Sir Alex's way???
  • edited May 2009
    Actually I Feel Sorry For The Barcelona Coach...his Team Won Everything This Year Spanish Cup-- Spanish Leauge Champs And Now Champions League..the First Time They Start Losing Games The Fans Will Want To Run Him Out Of Town..one Of There Top Players Not Sure If Its Messi Or Inesta Wants To Go To Manchester City For A Huge Contract...
    edited May 2009
    MAN CITY'S got the $. Just like in horse racing:(