Race 8.....2-1-4-5
==========================================================================
Race 9.....5-6-3-2.....# 5.....m'naushten....vegas Play Of The Day.....5/1
==========================================================================

Good Luck And Good Racing!!!!!

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    turfman i am betting your best bet ...trainer steve dunn ... could that be Dunco uncle ?
    good luck
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Gee Got Beat By The Chalk In The First ...how That Happen The Dart Must Of Bounced Off #4.. Only Kidd-en I Know You Cap That And Left Him Out But If Could Of Picked 5 Horses You Would Used Him ...ha Ha
    Good News I Hit Your Pick Three 2-3-4 And Only Lost $36
    Gotta Go To The Bank Put More Money In Going The Long Way Don't Want To Go Over The Bridge...no More Betting Till The 8-9 Double And A Tri An Ex Box In 9th ...any Chance You Can Run Down To The Church An Light A Candle ? Light One For Me To ..thanks
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    candles are lit.....lol......this will be a winning week, my friend......just stay on board!!!!!
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Your A Good Man Turf ..you Can Take A Joke...but It Think I Got You By The Balls...come Babe It's The Bottom Of The Ninth...swing...
  • edited May 2009
    Warm Up Your Social Security Cards Boys Im Onto Something Tomorrow In The Big Apple....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    You Prick You Better Not Be Betting The Ninth A $50 Bet Will Cut The Pool In Half
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Turf Man Wake Up The Nighmare Is Over But Don't Worry The Cat Called And Want You To Help Him Pick Baseball Games... And You Better Not Post You Hit The Trip In The 8th ...you Boxed 4 Out Of 7 And The Pool Was $1000 Bucks You And A Pig Farmer Had It .... Can't Wait Till Tomorrow ...try To Bet A Real Track .................just So You Don't Feel Bad I Called My Uncle And Ask Him To Stiff The Horse..so I Could Bust Your Balls,,,.ps Bet Him The Next Time....gotta Love This Game....
    edited May 2009
    lol.....i will eat crow tonight, but will enjoy steak come sunday..shit the horse was 24-1 and ran a better
    race than some of the 2/5 shots i have played.....we are 0 for 1 with the veags play this week...we will have
    a winning week....that's my main concern......after my 1st encounter with you, i said dealing with this
    guy, you must have tough skin......or else?.....we will battle on my friend!!!! i don't post wins i don't
    bet....good luck and good racing!!!!
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    turf ....i'm sure you'll get your lick in on me....but i only bet one track at a time ...belmont right now...
    looking at two tuff races six and the eight .....the casey girl is riding better the last couple days....
    edited May 2009
    thanks...will put a few wagers in on that...going to the store to get more candles!!!!lol

good luck mr. d