question for gambler 911

thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
i was reading below that you use philly park. where do you live i'm from south philly myself. Another question the philly park tv network :wacko:is it me or is that just the worst horse racing channel ever it was better in the early 90's when Hugh Gannon used to give you at least a little info but now its terrible.

Comments

• edited May 2009
    thebox138...........philly pk.phonebet.com and there racing channel suck.....they have no agreements for years with n.y.r.a. to televise the good tracks they are terrible....i go to the different turf clubs as i live in delaware county..........if i dump comcast and get verizon fios i can get t.v.g. and h.r.t.v...........the problem is i loose 50 movie channels that verizon doesent offer me........you no as well as me philly pk. is in the slot machine business not horse racing they dont upgrade the software on there betting site,i cant even get pick 3--4 probables on there junky site.....i use n.y.r.a. tote board as 90 percent of my bets this time of year are belmont--saratoga....philly pk.turf clubs are so-so i go to upper darby one as its 10 minutes from my house but the nicest ones are in oaks--king of prussia and concordville...........one of my horse betting buddys got verizon and he is in 7th. heaven with tvg/hrtv.......