How Dumb Is This Numb Nut

DUNCODUNCO Banned
edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I WILL NEVER BET THIS JERK AGAIN ...JUST TAKE THE DAYS GET HELP AND PRAY FOR RENE..BUT I BET IT'S HIS AGENT,,SCUM SUCKER ...GET A NEW AGENT...

Arlington stewards disqualified Sky Mom from fifth to last on Saturday, and held a hearing concerning the incident Sunday. Monday, they handed Theriot a 30-day suspension for jostling Born to Be and pushing her out, and on Wednesday, Theriot's agent, Fred Aime, filed an appeal of the suspension with the Illinois Racing Board. An evidentiary hearing will be scheduled once the appeal is processed, and after the hearing, the matter goes before the full racing board for a decision. The board, though it rarely does so, has the power to increase or decrease a penalty issued by stewards.

Theriot, reached by phone Wednesday, conceded that he had bumped Born to Be, but said he was appealing the length of the suspension. Theriot said he had been suspended shorter periods for similar infractions.

"Yes, my horse came out and brushed," Theriot said. "If I have seven days, fine, I'd have started serving it right away."

Theriot, 30, rode races on Sunday at Churchill, but said the incident was weighing heavily on his psyche.

"It bothers me to no end," Theriot said. "I never, ever thought being a rider I'd be involved in this. It's really tearing me apart, the condition he's in. It's going to change my life forever. It's going to change me as a rider, it's going to change me as a family man, it's going to change me as a normal person."