Belmont---arlington Spot Plays Thursday

edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Evening Men I Had No Intention Of Looking At Belmont As I Figured They May Have Gotten To Much Rain In The Past Several Days.....a Friend From Newyork Called Today And Said Things Were Fine There And No Rain,so After The Soccer Game I Ran Out And Got The Last Form........had A Good Sunday And Monday And Will Try To Put Us On Some Exotic Plays...

Belmont

Race 1 {1-4-5-6-8} N.y. Bred Rats Sprinting 7 Furlongs On The Lawn..this Race Looks Wide Open For Five Of Them In This Spot..#6 Remarkable Storm Ran A Huge Race On May 1st. As Im Well Aware Of I Caught This Horse While In Vegas As Sire Stormy Atlantic Really Puts The Sprinters On The Lawn Consistently..this Horse Has So Much Speed A Repeat And Extra Furlong Might Not Hamper His Chances With This Group...#1 Gold Vendetta Was Sent In A State Bred Stake For $ 150 K Last August At Saratoga...he Ran Second That Day Only Beaten A Neck In Second Career Turf Start..he Won First Time Turf Sprinting Over This Course...had His Prep Originally Scheduled For The Grass Taken Off...trainer 20 Percent With This Type And Is A Major Player In Here....round Out Gimmick With #4--5--8..
$1.00 Trifecta Box {1-4-5-6-8} $60.00
$3.00 Trifecta Key 1-6/1-4-5-6-8 $72.00
$20.00 Daily Doubles 1-6 /3-6 $80.00

Race 2 {3-6} #6 Moose Man Is Hands Down The Best True Sprinter In This Field..he Is Versatile As Can Be As In His 6 Career Starts He Has 3 Wins At 3 Different Tracks/surfaces....#3 Geno Green Takes A Big Class Jump Up For Lake Barn...son Of Lionheart Strung Back To Back Wins On The Inner At Aqueduct...he Appears Fresh--fit And Speedy..a Contender Here With The Rise.....four Of The Others In Here Are N.y. Bred Rats...
$5.00 Trifecta Key 3-6/3-5-6/all

Race 3 {2} Chit Chat Cat...first Claim By Extra Good "juice Man " Levine..38 Percent Off The Claim..34 Percent Off The Layoff...24 Percent Sprints...23 Percent Coa/levine....not A Lock By Any Means But The Numbers Are Very Strong..#6 Slam The Cat...ran A Huge One On The Drop Move In For A Tag In Last..this Horse Has Bounce Written All Over Him To Me And I Wont Use Him On Anything...but You Can...
$ 50.00 Win/place/show $150.00

Race 7 {2-5-7-8-10-11} This Is So Wide Open We Must Take Caution But The Potential Is Looming In This Group To Light The Tote Board Up Bigtime...
#10 Dutrow Back In 8 Days The Racing Form Comment Belatedly Is Pretty Accurate As He Wasnt Getting Home Quick Last Week With Gomez Up,he Looks Vulnerable In Here As A Chalk...#7 Perfect Precision ...tries The Grass Today For The First Time His Breeding On Top And Bottom Are Strong..distorted Humor Top Side Is Speed/dam Sire Broadbrush Stamina...a Player In Here..
$1.00 Trifecta Box {2-5-7-8-10-11} $120.00
$2.00 Trifecta Key 7-10-11/2-5-7-8-10-11 $120.00

Race 9 {1-5-6-9} #9 Warm Springs Girl....tried Maiden Specials Twice Last Season And Made Big Race When Dropped In For $75k Tag....comes Back Today Off The 8 Month Layoff In The Sofest Spot Of Her Career..trainer Weaver I Have Concerns For He Is 0/17 At The Meet And This Might Be The One That Gets Him Off The Snide..sire City Zip Sends Many Turf Sprinters To The Winners Circle.....prado Sticks....
$2.00trifecta Box {1-5-6-9} $48.00
$3.00 Trifecta Part Wheel 1-9/1-5-6-9/all

Arlington

Race 5 {1-2-4-8-9} $.50 Cent Superfecta Box $60.00

Race 8 {5} Doctor Carina..........this Horse Was Victimized By Tampa Leading Rider Daniel Centeno I No Personally As He Butchered This Animal Intentionally Not To Win The Race...yes Absolutely He Stiffed This Horse...if You Dont Believe Me Try To Get Replays..you Woul Be Shocked At What You See..............tom Proctor...glen Hill Farm Have A In Shape Runner Sitting On A Big One........the Winner Easily In My Mind........
$100.00 Win/place/

Thats It If I Stay Home Or Get Accurate Calder Weather Report From The "wino" In Florida I Have A Few At Calder Like The Baby And Turf Spot......

My Psychiatrist Wants To Join The " Men Of Action" Club But Im Afraid He Still Has His Barmitzvah Money..lol.lol.... Problem Gamblers Call 1-800-gambler...dunco And Hue Are Working The Phones..lol

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Going To Turf Club Today At 11.15am.. Good Luck And All Bets At Belmont Scheduled For Turf Are Turf Plays Only Ok.....

Calder Race 2 If The Main Track Is Listed As Fast Or Good Heres My Play...$3.00 Trifecta Key 5-7/1-2-5-7-8 $72.00

If The Track Is Sloppy Or Muddy My Play Is This....$3.00 Trifecta Box {3-6-7-8} Note..# 3-#8 Are A Plus Rated On Sloppy Tracks...horses That Move Way Up In The Off Going........

Belmont Race 9 If This Race Is Off The Turf And On The Main At 6 Furlongs Note #11 Quonata Is Out Of A Plus Rated Early Sire Peace Rules And Must Be Played.....
  • justin13892002justin13892002 Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    I agree 100% with Race 7 at Belmont.

Although I went with the, 5, Patent Pending Tom

Just because of the race last out, running career best beyer, and against the fastest pace, at this distance and surface..

Im not sure who will win, I do believe it will most def. be a longshot!!!

11 horses, Turf, 7Furlong, Weak Class=Longshot
  • bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Belmont -

Dirt - Fast
    Turf - Firm

Race 2 - NO EXACTA, QUINELLA, PLACE, SHOW, or TRIFECTA
    Race 9 - scratch (5) Super Child
    edited May 2009
    Arlington -

Polytrack - Fast
    Turf - Soft

Race 5 - scratch (1) AJ's Beauty
    edited May 2009
    Calder -

Dirt - Sloppy
    Turf - Off

Race 2 scratch - (3) Princess Yona and (4) Ruby Rouge
  • edited May 2009
    I Just Got Home After An Absolutely Brutal Day I Couldnt Connect A Damn Thing At Belmont..........in Race 8 Arlington I Had My Original $100 W/p Bet And Before I Left I Keyed The #5 Over 3-4-6-9 $5.00 Tri Key........i Got Home Just In Time To Watch The Race And Saw The 1 Horse Scoot Up The Rail At 12/1...............remember The Movie You Old Guys....." Bad Day At Black Rock" That Was Today At The Turf Club...my Greek Friend Was Yelling I Said What Happened He Found A Horse At Thistledown That Had 5 Wins Out Of 6 Tries On A Sloppy Track And It Won Again..........i Said Thanks Pal Tell Me In The Stretch............
    edited May 2009
    Fucking Greeks....lol lol.....

get em tomorrow pal
  • edited May 2009
    Maybe Saturday Rain For Sure All Day On East Coast Tomorrow....philly...newyork...etc....