Vegas Long-shots / Hollywood Park.....5/29

turfmanturfman Senior Member
edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
veags said lowest top pick will be...5/1...tonight......will post
asap......good luck and good racing.......

Comments

• turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    just got off the phone @ 6:05

race 1.....2-3-5-7

race 2.....2-4-1-5

race 3.....4-10-2-9

race 4.....6-5-3-4

race 5.....8-6-4-3.....# 8 best bet of the night

race 6.....8-4-9-1

race 7.....2-7-4-9

race 8.....12-16-11-9

good luck and good racing!!!!!
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    Good Luck T-Man
    edited May 2009
    if they run crazy we will have a big night!!!!
    edited May 2009
    if not than you will run crazy LOL
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Thanks Turf ..i'm Spending To Much Time With Numb -nut Du Ray...do We Get Free Fries With Long -shot...or Just Muster On The Dog...
  • edited May 2009
    The "fix Six " Circuit In Full Action Just In Time To Rob The Poor Slobs Paychecks Off Them On Friday Nights,before The Wives Get Groceries Or The Dog Gets Fed...despicable That Circuit.........get A Pill Box And Skake Them Up,you Will Pick More Winners Than Out Of The Form Because There Is No Form There......end Of Bash........
    edited May 2009
    you can have all the sides in any combo you want sir.....23 mins to 1st post!!!!
    edited May 2009
    yes. will eat crow again tonight....still have 2 days left to make this a winning week!!!!!
  • edited May 2009
    Turfman.....................good Morning Pal..........lets Flash Back Down Memory Lane Its A Typical Saturday At Hollywood Pk. In The Early Seventies A Crowd Of 45,000 Is On Hand To See The Greatest Turf Rider Of All Time " Fernando Toro" The Master Win 2-3 On The Green......and Then Theres The Legend "mr.willie The Shoe" Going To Please One And All......the Funny Talking Canadian "sandy Hawley" But Man Can This Guy Boot Them Home......its Ok Turf Get A Tissue If Your Tearing Up Thinking About When Ca. Had Class....unlike Today...its Ok To Reminesce...... Enjoy Your Day And Good Luck....
    edited May 2009
    things i saw in person @ hollywood park.....
    1972.....match race.....conveince vs typecast.....shoemaker/lambert
    1977.....j.o. tobin beats seattle slew
    1989.....prized beats sunday silence
    1999.....pincay breaks shoemaker win record

yes you got me, i have a tear because i have played the horses at hollywood sine 1972
    and will be there on dec, 21 2009 as the track with the lakes and flowers calls it a day....
    will i cry...i hope so.....too many good memories to re-call...wow...my dad and i had my
    1st fix-six at hollywood for $62,000.00....my horse today better win....vegas comes to town
    in a few days....lol.....so if we go into belmont week on a bad note...k-d bar the door for his
    ass.....
  • edited May 2009
    Those Are Great And Fond Memories And I No Where Your Coming From.....i Still Remember Being At The Melbourne Cup In Australia In 1976 A National Holiday At Flemington Race Course...after 2 Days Of Bar Hopping And 1,000 Aussie Opinions For The Race My Buddy And I Figured The Horse We Liked Out Of A Field Of 30 Starters......we Shopped For Odds At The Bookie Stands And We Bet $200 Win/place At 9/2 Odds On Our Pick...naturally It Won....the Winner "vanderhum" Paid For The Flight To Hobart Tasmania To Catch Our Ship........meeting Steve Cauthen Over Coffee At Capanelle In Rome Italy Sure Paid Off He Rode An English Filly For John Gosden I Got 7/1 Bookie Stand Easy Romper...trainer Told Me I Expect A Good Going From Her Today........more Overseas Stories Later.................
    edited May 2009
    now that is top notch info.....yes, as long as you have fond memories, all will be o.k.
    edited May 2009
    only trainer i ever met gave me the best advise........Grow Corn LOL