Jeremy Plonk !

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
This is a paragraph from his latest....trashy article.

At the end of last year, I would argue that Zenyatta was a superior racehorse to Curlin on dirt or synthetic, though Curlin had a more encompassing year-long resume and fully deserved Horse of the Year. But head-to-head, on any surface, I would have put my hard-earned on Zenyatta over Curlin last November. That's just my opinion, of course, but you're welcome to differ when post time arrives for the next race. That's the beauty of this game we play. Given her impressive comeback win in the Milady Handicap last week at Hollywood Park, Zenyatta looks every bit as strong as she was last year.

Who is this guy and should he be still be a writer ? Zenyatta HAS NEVER faced any colt and to suggest that Zenyatta was better at any point last year then Curlin I find laughable at best. Mr. Plonk then spends the rest of his useless words justifying Zenyatta staying in California to beat up the same fillies she has beaten again and again.

Mr. Plonk I don't know if you're from California or if you owe the owners a favor but Zenyatta is taking the easiest path possible this year and by not leaving California she is proving only to be a state champion that wins on plastic and nothing more. Zenyatta's Pride could win 10 races in California but without a win vs. Colts or a win at Saratoga she is nothing more then a paper champion or a Pepper's Pride.

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Draynay.............your Starting To Scare Me For Once Your 110 Percent Correct............curlin Would Jog Faster Than Zenyatta................