Churchill---saturday Plays.........

edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Evening You Degenerates Its Very Wet On The East Coast And Raining As Im Posting....as Most Of Us On Here Are Well Aware Belmont And Monmouth Were A Sea Of Slop And Mud Today Therefore Im Not Handicapping Anything For Those Tracks As I Doubt They Will Get Anything On The Lawn Tomorrow...taking A Wait And See Approach...churchill Has Two Graded Races And The Late Pick 4 Could Be A Score,i See Potential For A Few Upsetters At 10/1 And Higher Morning Line ....

Churchill Downs

Race 5 {1-3-4-7} #1 Should Improve Second Time Out With One Under His Belt..trainer Ronny Werner Has Proven Himself Through The Years As A Top Trainer With His Babies....#3 Jack In The Cat....sire Tale Of The Cat "a "rated First Timers..6/1 M.l.o. #4 Biorra Sire Smoke Glacken "b" Rated First Timers..trainer Numbers Below Average.....heard That Saying Save The Best For Last ...#7 Katse...out Of First Crop Sire "bwana Charlie" As Far As I No Three Have Run And The Other Two Both Won First Time Out At Calder..{wire To Wire } Posted One At Calder In A 2 Furlong Dash That Paid $45.00.........this Was The Only Looser So Far...today We Catch A Fast Track...we Take The Plunge Down From Straight Maidens To A Tag......he Is A Player But Not A Lock....romans Numbers Off With This Type.............
$3.00 Trifecta Box $72.00
$2.00 Trifecta Pt.wheel 1-7/1-3-4-7/all
$10.00 Exacta Box {1-3-7} $60.00

Race 6 {2-5-6-10-12} #6 Waccamaw Looks Logical In This Spot Off Nice Turf Debut At Gulf....#2 G Mom Was Bet Down To 6/1 In Her Gulf Debut On The Lawn.this Fillie Is Impecabbly Bred Both Top/bottom For The Lawn..helen Pitts More Than Capable Of Putting This One Over At --can You Imagine 12/1 M.l.o..#10 Culver Coed Finally Goes On The Surface She Was Bred To Run On Out Of Smart Strike,i Expect A Good Showing Today 15/1 M.l.o. {if I Didnt No Better I Would Think Dunco And The Line Maker Have A Case Of Ripple--with This Fake Mlo....give Me Im Begging For 15/1 More Likely 6/1--10/1 In My Mind....#12 Albarados Mount In My Mind Wont/cant Win From The 12 Post At A Flat Mile Im Using Her In The Lower Rungs Of My Gimmicks.......
$3.00 Trifecta Pt. Wheel 2-6-10/2-6-10/all
$10.00 Exacta Box {2-6-10}

Race 7 {1-2-6-7} #1 Ocean Colors Second Off The Long Layoff For Team Asmussen/bridgmohan....take Big Notice Of Maiden Score Last Last June Over This Track 92 Beyer Fig..wire To Wire Winner At 5 Furlongs In 57 Flat....could Be Long Gone On This Field Today With Rail Draw....#6 Knockout Bertie...this Daughter Of Distorted Humor Trounced A Field Of 11 At The Fairgrounds First Time On The Track At 15/1 Odds...caught A Sloppy Track At Church In Her Lastest Start....second Off Short Layoff And A Race Over The Surface Are Important Factors...trainer/jockey Click At 22 Percent For The Year....i Expect This Filly To Put .."the Peddle To The Metal"when That Gate Opens 10/1 M.l.o. I Like Her Chances In This Spot....
$3.00 Trifecta Pt. Wheel 1-6/1-2-6/all
$20.00 Exacta Box $120.00

Ok Guys Races 8-11 Are The Late Pick 4 Races And Im Putting In A Very Deep Ticket For A $1.00 That Cost $320.00......and Im Coming Back With A $2.00 Ticket That Cost $144.00...............if You Have A Small Bankroll And {drink Cheap Wine--attend Law School Or --bet Ca. Tracks}they Offer Tickets In The $.50cent Plays....the Three Wiseguys No Who Im Refering To..lol..lol..

Race8 {3-5-8-9} With {1-2-5-7} With {3-5-6-9} With {2-5-7-10-11} $1.00 Is $320.00

Race 8 {5-9} With {1-2-5-7} With {3-5-9} With {7-10-11} $2.00 Is $144.00

Tomorrow Early I Have Two Small Errands To Run I Will Keep Tabs On Belmont/monmouth Weather Or Early Track Conditions At That Time I Will Handicap If Necassary..im Betting From Home All Day So Will Be On Here.....

Goodluck And Good Racing To All............

Comments

• hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    Good Luck G-Man!! Win often and Win big "MOA"
  • edited May 2009
    Hue..........did The Wino In Florida Go Broke At "wallywood Pk." ??????
  • edited May 2009
    Last Week I Was At A Local Newstand Looking To Get A Form As My Regular Store Was Out...instead Of Waiting As The Clerk Had A Lineup At His Lottery Machine I Went To See If Any Of The Football Mags Were Out.....i Noticed American Turf Monthly Magazine So I Got It...
    Today One Of There Best Bets Goes At Churchill.........race 8 #9 Ladys Laughter...heres There Quote......stakes Placed As Juvenile,distorted Humor Filly Kicked Off Sophomore Campaign In Style At Keeneland Takes One In A Laughter....................i Just Looked At This And Figured I Would Share That For What Its Worth...........she Is One Of My Picks Anyway When I Posted Yesterday....
    edited May 2009
    You saw that lol look at my post as im reading this for my picks
  • edited May 2009
    More Weather Worries I Just Checked Kentucky Forecast 50 Percent Chance Of Rain And THunderstorms......getting A Sick Feeling In My Gut As I Specifically Hcp.this Track Today...............
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    More Weather Worries I Just Checked Kentucky Forecast 50 Percent Chance Of Rain And THunderstorms......getting A Sick Feeling In My Gut As I Specifically Hcp.this Track Today...............

BAD HAM SANDWICH....LAY OFF THAT RICH MANS HAM PA-SHOT-AH ...GO TO THE CAP-A-COLA OR IS IT GOBBA-GOA ...AKA HOT HAM
  • edited May 2009
    Your So Full Of Mortadello
    edited May 2009
    american cheese