Anyone notice no DC today

hue21998hue21998 Banned
edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
?? hope not back in the hosp.

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Hue Give Him A Break ..he's With Me At The Beach ..enjoy-in ...4:20 The Woman..were Just Chillen.....cat Another Shot Or Brew... ...cat Look ..is She Not Fine..... Leave Us Alone ...hue
  • bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Posted at 3:53am this morning....maybe he's taking a nap....lol
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2009
    I generally do stay up very late handicapping the night before. Not only that, i have to post whatever findings i have on my website, which takes some time. So with tonight's late card, i thought i'd try to catch up on some sleep. I don't know what i'm gonna do when they start running those early-card baby races @ Belmont and Saratoga. That screws my schedule up every year. But it sure is worth it; nothing better than 2yo racing!
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    Great to see ya DC usually i catch those posts on eastern time 1st thing in the morning from ya so was hoping ya werent back in the dreaded hospital bed.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Cat You Sound Like Andy Rooney..any Chance That Who You Are ,,,gotta Catch Up On Sleep ...arrr..what Day Is It....john Henry.....no No ... Slew Of Gold...no No War Emblem... Ok 2009....ahaaaa Let Me Put My Teeth In..... Hello...this Is The Cat Man.....GOTA YOU...