M.o.a. Massive Score

edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I Told You The Fat Lady Hadnt Sung I Was Stuck $859.00 Hit Race 10 Trifecta Belmont For $3,032.00 .........bet $96.00........losses Going In Were Minus $859.00................the Final # Gambler Plus $2,077.00............the Post Was On My Scorecard,....as I Have Tracks Flying At Me Left And Right................

Comments

• hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    Saw that G-Man great hit
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2009
    Congrats Gambler!
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    Dad Dunco wants to know if he can move back home. Can I too LOL
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Nice Hit !! I Did Every Thing By The Book ,,,no Pussy Bet Box Five Bombs But No Dis -sore -moe ....gotta Go Back In The Box...i Mean Home....oh Look A Can...
  • edited May 2009
    im back had to dash to cvs pharmacy for pills for pop....looking at wallywood turf stake...post shortly...thanks all you guys i was stuck good for the day....we all no that saying sometimes its better to be lucky than good,,lol..lol..
  • bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    I Told You The Fat Lady Hadnt Sung I Was Stuck $859.00 Hit Race 10 Trifecta Belmont For $3,032.00 .........bet $96.00........losses Going In Were Minus $859.00................the Final # Gambler Plus $2,077.00............the Post Was On My Scorecard,....as I Have Tracks Flying At Me Left And Right................

Great hit! Just another easy day at the office....lol lol
  • edited May 2009
    bbixler......thanks buddy but hell i got dumped in pick 4 tickets in both tracks first leg...then im going thru the form checking my original picks/contenders then trying to figure how im going to bet them..lol...it was streesful plus my phone was ringing..lol...i wanted to bet clements /garcia at woodbine but no past performances in those racing books had woodbine...ruthrienne naturally won the stake only paying $3.60.........like i said i was glad to ge out im going after them today...