Churhill Spot Plays

edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
The Card Looks Pretty Cheap Today So I Picked Some Exotics In Two Turf Races...they Are Fast// Firm There Today...........a Note Of Interest John Courts Agent Is Quicker At Getting Mounts Then Dunco Is At Purse Snatching At Senior Bingo...........he John Court Picks Up 4 Mounts Due To The Suspension Of Jaime Thierot With The Douglas Incident At Arlington....

Churchill

Race 5 {2-5-7-9} #5 This One Returns To The Surface Where Her Daddy Hap Flourished Under The Eyes Of Trainer Bill Mott And Hap Was A Multiple Stake Winner On The Lawn.....tomlinson # 231 For Turf I Disagree.........trainer Numbers Are Poor But I Cant Leave Off My Ticket .....#2 Tempo Approved Got Her Wake Up Call First Time On A Surface She Also Was Bred For Was Dismissed That Day At 29/ 1 Odds....4/ 1 M.l.o. Today Gets Lanerie Up......#7 Lemon Mill Lady Out Of " B" Rated Turf Sire Skip Away ...trainer Jock 2/3 Meet With Huge R.o.i. ...must Use For Me At 15/ 1 M/l/o/
$5.00 Trifecta Box $120.00

Race 8 {3-4-5-8} Turf Sprint $3.00 Trifecta Box $72.00

Thats It There Card Looks Like Philly Pk. They Had There Stakes Yesterday Slim Pickings Today...frogman Is Back Robbie Might Get Blanked Today....