Hollywood Race 4 Baby Race

edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
If Any Of You Guys Are Getting In The Fix Six Races Today I Glanced At This Baby Race And Heres What I See Sire Wise Hope It Helps As Im East Of The Mississippi Guy..lol..

# 7 Lena Miss Is Out Of A + Debut Sire Peace Rules And With Low Percentage Jock / Trainer You Could Catch A Fare Price ...

#8 Lauras Pleasure Is Out Of A + Debut Synthetic Sire Cactus Ridge.

Hope This Helps As Im Not Involved ...

Comments

• edited May 2009
    After The Sire Search I Put In A $.50 Cent Superfect Key 7-8 / 1-3-4-5-7-8 $60.00 I Cant Sit Idly By With Two A + Sires Especially With Low Percentage Connections And High Morning Lines ...plus Its The First Leg Of The "fix Six "
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2009
    If you were looking at the breeding angle, i'm surprised you didn't like #6. She's a daughter of Madcap Escapade.
  • edited May 2009
    Cat....i Looked At The 6 But I Felt More Than 5 Furlongs Would Suit Her..the Sires Average Winning Distance Was 7.7 Furlongs..... She Was A B Rated In My Books....
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Throw that book away.
  • edited May 2009
    Ha Ha Fog That Book Pays Itself Off A Thousand Times Over And Is Updted And Reprinted Every January...
    edited May 2009
    Speaking of foals of former star fillies, Hofmans had a 3yo gelding from the outstanding Top Rung entered in Race 8, showing some pretty good works btw. And the sire is none other than Smarty Jones.

Unfortunately, he was scratched, but could be one to keep an eye on (next week or whenever).
    edited May 2009
    What book are you guys referring to? Maiden Stats?
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    DC question that trainer patrick marrotta had a horse slated for monmouth memorial day and late scratch, horse ships to penn nat yesterday again late scratch, today he has a horse r1 monmouth starts the race and he gets declared a no start after the race. any thoughts come to mind
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Tatto Did Not Match
    edited May 2009
    I don't know, but that is pretty strange. It wouldn't be a tatto issue on the latter horse however, because those are checked before the race, not afterward. Also highly unlikely that any discovered "wrong horse" would enter another race just a few days after the first attempt.
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    thanks, i thought strange too
    edited May 2009
    Didn't mean to hit a nerve Gambler. I like the books also but I don't know how much stock you can put into them. If I see a horse out of Extra Heat By Montbrook That horse should be named " Pure Speed".
  • edited May 2009
    What book are you guys referring to? Maiden Stats?

CAT....THE BOOK IS PUBLISHED BY THOUROUGHBRED SPORTS NETWORK....

THERE WEB SITE IS Horse racing and handicapping information from Thoroughbred Sports Network....

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS BOOK AS A HANDICAPING TOOL SINCE THEY FIRST PRINTED IT AND GOT IN THE BUSINESS...ITS DESIGNED TO POINT YOU TOWARD SIRE PRODIGY WITH MAIDENS--HORSES ATTEMPTING TURF FOR THE FIRST TIME...THEY COVER ALL SIRES SOUTH AMERICA/EUROPE ..AUSTRALIA ...

THEY ALSO HAVE WHATS CALLED THE SIRE PRODUCTION INDEX WHICH IS INFORMATIVE....ITS ANOTHER TOOL....
  • edited May 2009
    fog............you didnt hit a nerve pal..i dont get upset thats whats good about having a site were we can share our opinions and views on racing .......WHILE EVERYONE IN AMERICA HAS THERE MINDS SET ON THE BELMONT THIS SATURDAY IM MORE FOCUSED IN ON THE ENGLISH OAKS AND SATURDAY MORNING IS EPSOM DERBY.......ROYAL ASCOT MEET GETTING READY TO KICK OFF AS WELL....EUROPEAN RACING IN THE SPRING AND SUMMER MAKES OUR RACING LOOK BAD......CHANTILLY IS OPEN IN FRANCE I FOLLOW THE EUROS HEAVY................
    edited May 2009
    Morning, Gambler good luck on the Euros, I have a hard enough time trying to pick a winner here leave alone the Euros.