European Racing

edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I Figured I Would Mention This On Here As While Most Americans Are All Geared Up About The Belmont Stakes ,europe Is In Full Swing Starting This Friday.......they Kick The Epsom Card Off This Friday Where They Have 3 Group -1 Races Scheduled With The Featured Oaks Race......on Saturday Its Epsom Derby Day With A Full Card Of Group -1-2 Stakes.........if Theres Any Way You Have A Betting Outlet That Handles English Racing There May Be Some Big Value In Many Of These Races.....phila. Pk. Owned By Greenwood Racing {british} Will Hopefully Accept Wagering On These Two Cards As There Loaded With Top European Stock........these Are The Horses Many Of Us Will See At Breeders Cup In November......you Can Go On The Internet To The Racing Post Make A Handle And Password Its 100 Percent Free You Can Read All The Articles Take Virtual Tours Of The Top Trainers Stables ,listen To Interviews From These Trainers.....you Cah Get Past Performances For Every Horse,odds From The 10 Biggest Bookie Shops In The World......they Have Established List Of Horses By Age 2-3-4 Etc.. And Rate Them Worldwide There Are Like 50 On Each List.......its Very Informative In My Mind....

Last Spring For Example I Followed Trainer Aidan O Briens "henry The Navigator " Through Every Group Race He Ran In .........i Kept Telling Guys In My Area This Is One Serious Horse And Im Waiting For Him To Show Up At The Breeders Cup...............when Breeders Cup Advance Came Up O Brien Dual Entered Henry The Navigator For The Turf And The Classic......i Thought To Myself Is He Nuts Entering Him To Run On A Synthetic Track I Was Sure In My Mind He Would Stay On The Turf..................on Breeders Cup Morning Sure As Hell He Scratches Out Of The Turf For The Classic...............wow Thinking Cap Was In Full Motion................did I Bet Him You Bet I Did He Ran Second To Ravens Pass And Paid $25.00 To Place......the Moral To The Story Is Pay Attention To The Euros This Time Of Year As Its Prime Racing Season Overseas......royal Ascot Kicking Off And Chantilly Is Running In France The Premiere Track Its The Saratoga Of France.......