Ernie Paragallo Story

edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Todays Newyork Post Has The "mob-implications " And Photos Of Various Genovese Family Members Involved In This Horse Farm Operation Close To Saratoga..........heres A Quick Line In The Article As Told By A Wiseguy...we Didnt Ask If The Farm Was For Sale We Went And Told Him We Are Buying The Farm And This Is What We Are Giving You............

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    I Think We Got A Couple Of Applications From These Guys I Better Move Then To The Top Of The List...i Get Right On It....
  • edited June 2009
    Dunco................d.o.p.e. Issue Platinum Cards Immediately Or Refer Them To Hues Office..lol..pletcher Decarlo Winner Race 4 Delaware Turfing.....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Got No Form....what Up With Doe-ming-ezz Lazy Prick He Can Go See The Boys On Mon..
  • edited June 2009
    Ramon Is Fat In The Big Apple No Need For Flashbacks In Delaware...
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Just Got An E-mail From Security About A Ticket Ramon Had On Him Something About The Last Race On Sat,, You Know Anthing About That Boss?? He Said Tagg Gave It To Him...and He Had To Split It With Mott...you Know We Can't Get Caught Up In Another Scandle...
  • edited June 2009
    Listen I Called Hue And He Said If You Fly Up To Richmond It Definitely Is A Write Off..he Forwarded Me A Viable Itinerary If Your Coming..
    Fri 06-19-09 U.s. Airways Depart..west Palm 8.30am Arrive Richmond Va. 2.04p.m. The Hampton Inn Hotel Has Airport Shuttle As I Expect To Arrive With A Carload Of Irish Degenerates Half In The Bag.....meet Hotel 3.00pm Check In Rooms...go Grab A Bite And A Few Beers...post Time Is 6.00pm..
    Saturday Colonial Cup Day Post Time 12.45pm I Will Drop You Back At Hotel As You Cant Fly Out Until Sunday Morning...
    06-21-09 Depart Richmond 9.18am.............arrive West Palm 1.12p,m. Airfare Roundtrip Is $287.40 Two Nights At Hampton Inn Is $170.00 About $450.00 For A Great 2 Days...