Much cooler weather for Belmont !

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Sure we are still 5 days out but the Marine Weather forecast is calling for mostly sunny Thursday and Friday and a partly sunny high of 75 for the Belmont on Saturday... track should be fast and dry..

Much better forecast then the oven temperatures last year.

Comments

• InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    They will wet the Rail down good For BoRail and Mind That Bird they want the best 3yr old in racing to win the Belmont.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    If the Derby fluke wins the Belmont I will wear a pink tutu to next years Derby ! He will not be a factor again ! Just like he wasn't in the Preakness. Pass on this horse for the win or you will lose big time.
  • bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Lol...yeah... I am real worried about what the weather man thinks a week before the race.....
    edited June 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    If the Derby fluke wins the Belmont I will wear a pink tutu to next years Derby ! He will not be a factor again ! Just like he wasn't in the Preakness. Pass on this horse for the win or you will lose big time.

Wasn't a factor?? I beg to differ since he is the reason I cashed my straight, two horse exacta......
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    yeah....sure..... how about telling me BEFORE the race all about your exacta for the Belmont. I promise you won't be cashing. So.... lay it on us.....
    edited June 2009

Will that be the same one you wore this year.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Didn't have to wear one Friesan Fire did what I thought he would do in the Derby.
    edited June 2009
    You didn't have to , did you wear it anyways.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Nope ... but I will wear it for you if the Fluke wins the Belmont because it ain't happening.
    edited June 2009
    Sure we are still 5 days out but the Marine Weather forecast is calling for mostly sunny Thursday and Friday and a partly sunny high of 75 for the Belmont on Saturday... track should be fast and dry..

Much better forecast then the oven temperatures last year.

90% chance of rain on Friday. Not sure how the weather report on Monday wasn't accurate....lol
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    You mean the weather changed ? Wow imagine that .... expect a fast dry track for the big race .... you mud lovers can wish all you want.