Diamondbacks/Dodgers OVER 9 (+100)

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Tonight marks the return of the Dodger's opening day starter Hiroki Kuroda, a very fine home-start pitcher for the Dodgers who indeed pitched well in that start, but he subsequently went on the DL following that start and has suffered numerous setbacks along the way, not making it back until tonight. And there's no evidence he's ready for tonight's game, after giving up 7 runs in 5 innings in his final (and only his second) rehab start last week. It appears he's rushed back into the rotation after Stults just went on the DL. In fact, Torre sent Claytron Kershaw back to LA ahead of the team because he reportedly doesn't know what to expect from Kuroda tonight, and i guess he wanted Kershaw ready and on stand-by.

Meanwhile, Arizona starter Billy Bucker got blasted the last time he faced the Dodgers, allowing 6 baserunners giving up 5 runs in less than an inning. He also gave up 5 runs in his most recent start, against the offensively-challenged Padres.

Looks like a good spot to play over the somewhat-small total, as both teams may be scoring some runs tonight.

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    If You And Turfman Need Tips On How To Live Under The Bridge In A Box I Can Help...
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    next stop dog racing.....lol....i will have carpet, under my bridge.....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    We Use Our Losing Tickets To Sleep On ...so It Looks Like You Might Have A King Size Bed...
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    lol.....california king at that, my friend

i had a horse in a walk-over once, he pulled up lame.....lol
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2009
    I'm afraid it's true.........I do not win 100% of my sports picks.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    I'm afraid it's true.........I do not win 100% of my sports picks.

not to be a wise ass but ....never mine...
  • edited June 2009
    Sports Betting Is Like Anything Else We Enjoy We Have Are Ups And Downs.......its All Part Of The Gambling Grind...........im More Excited About The English Racing Friday And Saturday Than I Am About Belmont Honestly.....all The Good Group 1-2 Stakes Look Great......trainer Wesley Ward Will Be Having Some Turfers Competing At The Upcoming Royal Ascot Meeting.....looking Forward To That..............
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2009
    I heard about Ward sending a group 2yo's to Royal Ascot. I have no freaking clue what that's all about.