Phillies +155

Phillies/Padres UNDER 7.5 (-115)

Dodgers -115

Mariners -135

Orioles/Mariners UNDER 7.5 (-115)

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2009
    Didn't have time for a write-up with all the different games, but the reason i'm on the Phillies is the major-league debut of Bastardo, who has been fantastic in 11 minor league starts this year. ERA under 2.00 and a 5/1 strikeout-to-walk ratio. Obviously Peavy is the nuts @ home, but Bastardo could quite possibly pitch a very good game here, and the Phillies offense is clearly better than the Padres. Good value on the Phils. I like the under for the reasons mentioned above, and Petco of course.

As for the Dodgers, Wolf has been fabulous @ home, and the Dodgers havea clear offensive edge. Not to mention an incredible win-percentage in Dodger Stadium. Too short a price here, even with Haren pitching for the Dbacks. I was looking at the under here also, but -130 is kinda steep for 7.5, so i'm passing on that unless is comes down some.

As for the Mariners, Bedard has been great this year, almost regaining the incredible form he showed with Baltimore a couple of years ago. His bad form last year was due mostly to injury, and he appears back on the beam. Hernandez is a potentially very solid young pitchers for the Orioles who's making his second career start tonight. Clear edge to the M's given the home field advantage and Bedard's track record, and the privce looks a touch short from where i'm sitting. Very good pitcher's park in Safeco, and if Hernandez can hold up his end of the deal this should be a low-scoring ballgame as well.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2009
    3 wins (Phils, Dodgers, Mariners), and 2 losses (both totals).

+1.25 units on the day.
  • rdpats04rdpats04 Member
    edited June 2009
    thanks for the 3 team parlay took just the 3 teams.