Epsom--friday--two Plays

edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Afternoon Men Its Been A Rough Day On The Site As I Was Off My Folgers And Had To Run To Dunkin Donuts For A Bag Of High Test This Morning......as Most Of You Are Aware Friday And Saturday Are Great Days Across The Pond And Could Offer Some Decent Value......there Are Two Group -1 Stakes Tomorrow And I Have Diligently Been Looking At These Races For Over A Week,checking And Obtaining,reading As Much As Humanely Possible To Try To Come Up With The Winners And Exactas......twin Spires Will Be Accepting Wagers On These Events.....h.r.t.v. Will Be Providing Television Coverage Tomorrow As Staed In The Bloodhorse........

Coronation Cup Group -1 1 1/ 2 Miles Purse $225,000 Pounds..post 9.45 Est..

Youmazin----is Currently Listed As 5/2 Favorite In This Field And Ran Second In This Race Last Year .....this Race According To Everything I Read And A Few Videos I Have Seen,appears To Be A Race That Wont Have Much Pace In It And Leaves This Favorite Who Is A Deep Closer Vunerable In Here.....class Wise This Horse Holds An Edge Over The Entire Field However He Has Only Won 1 Of His Last 12 Group 1 Starts .......last Year He Finished Second To Soldier Of Fortune.....seems Very Short Priced In Here At 5/2 Odds............

Buccaletti
9/1 Current Odds Appears To Be On The Improve And In His Only Group-1 Try Ever Ventured To Shatin In Hongkong And Finished 6/13 Horse Field A Race Won By Multiple Group-1 Winner Doctor Dino....is Improving And Likes The Good-firm Going There Expecting Tomorrow...maybe At 9/1...

Ask---5/ 1 Currently Came Back In Fashion Last Month At York In A Group-2 At 1 3 /4 Miles And Beat A Field Of 8 Off A 7 Month Layoff..that Was Obviously His Prep For This Group-1 And All Looks Positive For This One..he Is Trained By Sir Michael Stoute And Ridden By Englands Top Jockey Ryan Moore......this Colt Ran Fourth In The Arc De Triomphe Last Year And Appears Ready To Move Forward .......

Eastern Anthem ---- 12/ 1 Goes Out For Godolphin The Interesting Thing About This Horse Is The British Bettors Are Dismissing Him To This Point...he Has Raced All Winter At His Home Base Of Nadal Sheba In Dubai..he Managed To Win 3 Races In A Row....two Were Handicaps And The Last Was The Group-1 Sheema Classic Where He Beat A Field Of 15 Runners Going The 12 Furlong Distance Of Todays Race...he Beat Todays Morning Line Favorite Youmazin In That Race....i Cant Leave This Horse Off The Ticket At 12 / 1 Odds In Here...dont No What Price We Will Get In The U.s...

I Will Post The Oaks Later Or Early In The Morning..i Just Got A Call At The M.o.a. Office Dunco Is Apparently Intoxicated And Cursing At The Customers...

The Bet $20.00 Exacta Box On These 4 Horses....

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Heres The Epsom Oaks Play Guys.....post Time Is 11.05 Est.....1 1/2 Group-1

Sariska..5/2 Current Odds Favorite...many Of The British Racing Experts Question Her For Stamina Issues As Most Believe She Wont Get The Mile And A Half..but Looking At The Odds The Public Thinks Elsewise..

Rainbow View 3/1 Betting Is Living Off Her 2.year Old Reputation From Last Year Where She Won 4--of 4 Starts....she Had A Tuneup Race In May Her First Start As A 3 Year Old At Newmarket Where She Finished 5th. In A 14 Horse Field At A Flat Mile..note..she Has Never Ran Past A Mile In Her 5 Career Starts,so New Territory Today Looking At 12 Furlongs...she Is Out Of Sire Dynaformer And That Tells Me She Should Get The Added Distance...this Horse Was Breed By Owner George Strawbridge For Augustin Stables..jonathan Sheppard Handles There U.s. Based Runners...

Midday.-4/1 Odds Goes Out For Trainer Henry Cecil Who Has Won The Oaks 8 Times In His Career..this Horse Is Currently In Tremendous Form Coming Up To The Race According To All Reports And Writes Ups..she Ran Second Over This Epsom Course In April And Then Beat A Field Of 9 Going 11 Furlongs At Lingfield Last Month...appears To Be Sitting On A Big One And Things I See I Like....

The Bet $100.00 Win --place On Rainbow View.......$20.00 Exacta Box On These 3 Horses Listed..good Luck Hope You Can Get Down And See These On Hrtv..i Already Called A Friend And Said I Will Be At Your House To Watch These Plays....

The Bet..
  • edited June 2009
    Track Conditions At Epsom Listed As Good To Firm............chance Of A Light Shower Later Today.........good Luck If You Can Get Down On These Races.....
  • bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Best of Luck Gambler. I can't bet these through ebetusa but I hope you sweep!

Folgers or Dunkin this morning? lol
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    how much did that 1st exacta pay?
  • edited June 2009
    first exacta paid $34.00..............im waiting for my buddy to call with payoff for second exacta..lost win/place on rainbow view...she definitely wasnt getting 12 furlongs....if you no second exacta let me no,watched race and just got home 15 minutes ago..
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    sporting life.com

$31.60
  • edited June 2009
    second exacta price in from oaks $2.00 exacta pays $31.60.............one thing that shocks me twin spires is taking these bets and sending them directly into the epsom racetrack thats why the poor payoffs..when the first exacta came back as the same prices epsom paid i new i got shafted........thats a first for me as most us places that take foreign bets book those bets and your in a seperate pool provided by your track accepting the wager...........the bottom line is total bets placed was $500.00 ..........collected $498.00..........hit both exactas and lost $2.00 a truley amazing venture......