Turfman---mr. Vegas

edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Another One In The Shit-house 6th In A 7 Horse Field....off To The Soup Kitchen.....

Comments

• bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    Another One In The Shit-house 6th In A 7 Horse Field....off To The Soup Kitchen.....

No soup for you....lol
  • wfc16@aol.comwfc16@aol.com Junior Member
    edited June 2009
    Will you post Belmont Friday /Sat bel race double as well as all the races.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Hay Hay Slow Down Wtf The Boss Is Not Signing Anthing Right Now ...no Pictures Either...now Would You Like An App. For Moa...
    Welcome Aboard !! The Boss Will Look Into It But He Is Overseas Right Now...and Please Don't Listen To Ufo
  • edited June 2009
    Will you post Belmont Friday /Sat bel race double as well as all the races.

I WILL POST BELMONT FULL CARD FOR SATURDAY BUT NOT PLAYING THERE TOMORROW....BETTING TWO RACES IN ENGLAND TOMORROW....
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    care for any tea G-Man
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    boss ................drug test for hue?????
    edited June 2009
    Isnt that the english drink of choice, now whats hidden in it we neednt say such as brandy, scotch, corona
  • edited June 2009
    Hue...........if I Ever Get Mrs Hues E Mail Your In A World Of Hurt Pal..lol..lol...i Will Have The D.o.p.e. Firing Mail At Her......dunco Has A Spare Cardboard Box In Florida For You..but You First -last -security...
    edited June 2009
    hahahahaha i wish d-Man got the misses email i may let him dive into the cash box to keep her busy lol
  • edited June 2009
    DUNCO wrote: »
    boss ................drug test for hue?????

HUE...........IS TREADING ON THIN ICE AND MAY BE DEMOTTED TO OUR AUXILARY GROUP..THE W.O.A. HOW CAN HE BE A M.O.A. OFFICIAL....NOT ALLOWED ON TRIP...HONEYDEW LIST ON BIG RACE WEEKENDS.......WE MAY HAVE TO CONVENE AT COLONIAL AND MAKE A COMMAND DECISION..........D.O.P.E. ANY THOUGHTS..
    edited June 2009
    D.O.P.E is out filling his cans with sand cause he played the vegas picks yesterday and today instead of the ones i gave him lol
  • edited June 2009
    They Dont Call Him D.o.p.e. For Nothing...lol.lol..
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    They Dont Call Him D.o.p.e. For Nothing...lol.lol..

THE END THIS SHOW IS OVER!!!
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    if any horse wins, but the trainer's other runner i would chalk it up with another
    bad selection, but he set the pace for the other horse, so i my-self will give
    mr. vegas 1 more shot, or his picks will never see the light of day on this site.....