Fix - Six Circuit $208.00

edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I Told Three People On The Phone Today That Hollywood Would Fix A Race Or Two Today...im Sure That One Makes The Necessary Setup......tomorrow They Get All The Drunks Paychecks They Will Throw The Double Whammy At The California Morons Tomorrow Night.......and Guess What News Flash.......vic Loud Mouth Non Racalling Bum Stauffer Can Scream About The Big Fix Six Carryover For Belmont Day.....its So Predictable Out West Its Comical.....saturday Big Fix Six $2,000.000..00 Carryover.....i Guess My Pals...turfman And The Imaginary Mr. Vegas Will Be All Over It..lol..lol..the Fix In Southern Ca. Racing Is Pathetic....shameful The Thievery Going On Right In Front Of Those Dopey Residents Out There.......

Comments

• edited June 2009
    A Little More Insurance No Favorites On The Board 7/1 Followed By 6/ 1 Must Have Got The Call Who Wasnt Allowed To Win Directly Into The Jocks Room.....guess What Guys Im Sure Theres A Big Fix Six Carryover Now.....saturday ......
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    should i call my mom to give me numbers 1 through 10 to play for it
  • edited June 2009
    Mr...imaginary Vegas Hit It One Winner Maybe 2 $79,000 Pick 3 Paid $10,000.......wonder If The Kids From Drexel That Were Fixing With There Betting Link Are Back In Business...