I think we need to have our own Draynay Challenge...

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
THE CHALLENGE:

How many times can Draynay say the same thing over and over again???

Comments

• bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    I'll answer for him....lol

Until the derby mud winner wins on a fast track in 2009....lmao
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Who here actually thinks they can out cap me ? I mean really....
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2009
    Me, for starters...

Post 200 selections on this board (with a running total after each pick), and try to beat what i've done here over that same sample size.

But, of course, everyone here knows that you will never agree to that. If you wanna just flap your gums, go ahead, but the way it stands you have no credibilty here.
    edited June 2009
    Me, for starters...

Post 200 selections on this board (with a running total after each pick), and try to beat what i've done here over that same sample size.

But, of course, everyone here knows that you will never agree to that. If you wanna just flap your gums, go ahead, but the way it stands you have no credibilty here.

You mean no credibility like when Draynay says Mine That Bird has no shot at hitting the board tomorrow yet still includes him in his trifecta play in both 1st and 3rd spots? lol
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    bbixler wrote: »
    You mean no credibility like when Draynay says Mine That Bird has no shot at hitting the board tomorrow yet still includes him in his trifecta play in both 1st and 3rd spots? lol

You don't have to put words in my mouth. I said the Derby mud winner has no chance to win... hitting the board not likely. Winning ? lol... you are right no chance... is he your pick for the win?:thumbdown:
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Me, for starters...

Gee... Discreet is that fear I smell ? lol... its simple.... just post your winner for the late Pick 4 at Belmont race 8 to 11 You get to choose one horse. If he wins you get 3 points.... place you get 2 points... show you get 1 and if your horse does not hit the board its -1 points.

A perfect score would be 12... the worst would be -4.

If you can even come close to beating me I will give you a chance at a larger contest.... but if you fail and you will. I will just go my way and you go off on yours.... Deal ?
    :smoking:
    edited June 2009
    I'm running a website.....i can't post my Belmont selection for free. The same reason i only post picks here maybe once per week.

As for your little contest of skill, 4 races doesn't prove a much. Which is exactly why you want a 4-race contest. There's always that luck factor, you know.

Btw, good luck with your 1-race contest over @ Bloodhorse. I sincerely hope you win.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Thank you Discreet ... good luck with the site. And remember a little luck in horse racing never hurt anyone....lol.
    edited June 2009
    d-cat, get it right, not luck factor.....fluke factor....lol
    edited June 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    You don't have to put words in my mouth. I said the Derby mud winner has no chance to win... hitting the board not likely. Winning ? lol... you are right no chance... is he your pick for the win?:thumbdown:

I believe your words were, will not be a factor. 1st - 4th is a factor since it pays bets. I didn't put words in your mouth, you said he wouldn't be a factor and everyone knows what that means.....you think he won't pay off on any bets, through the Superfecta.....

Must be getting scared of an off track....lol
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    you can plead and hope for an off track all you want.... bright and sunny tomorrow with a nice breeze. The track will be bone dry by 2pm.

Its one of the fastest drying tracks around
    edited June 2009
    Frankly i'm more interested in the turf course right now. Looks to be squishy tomorrow.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    I Just Hope My Feet Hit The Floor In The Morning...