Belmont saturday Race 10

hue21998hue21998 Banned
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
$3 exacta box
$2 tri box
$20 win on the 9

Both horses for the 2 position have won on soggy turf and are graded winners as well.

Comments

• DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Leaving out Cowboy Cal ? Hue... you are crazy !
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    i will only make the play if indeed the weeds will be soggy otherwise ill leave it alone.
  • edited June 2009
    I Can Assure You There Soggy...nice To Se You Out Of Bed For A Change...
    edited June 2009
    LOL i gotta do my stuff early remember i said i got a date with my grandaughter starting at 2 today so wont be around after that for a bit. We have a dance thing to go to with her at 3 and will watch the belmont from home. Im going to run down at 10:30 to make the one churchill and belmont play and besides the tickets i got last nite thats it for the day. I didnt have todays form until last nite so couldnt look at much until then.
  • bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    M.O.A have to be ready at all times, no excuses.....lol

just kidding, enjoy the great time with your granddaughter!
  • edited June 2009
    Bbixler............you Tell Him Pal....with Comments Like That Your Membership Is Inevitable......since You Couldnt Make The Upcoming Colonial Trip Perhaps You Can Make Are "saratoga Trip " Coming Up In August.....when The D.o.p.e. Sobers Up I Will Have Him Or Vicky Forward You An Application.....
    edited June 2009
    Ill send Bbixler a microwave G-Man I think we got 2 left
  • edited June 2009
    Send Draynay The 2009 Farmers Almanac.........
    edited June 2009
    LOL!! we were down to 1 microwave but the one we sent to Mr. Vegas came back Unable to Deliver
  • edited June 2009
    Im Sure Of That...none Of Those Imaginary People Get Mail..lets See Cardboard Box #11 Skid Row...