Epsom Derby Saturday

edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning Men While You Have Been Sleeping And All Boozed Up From The Traditional T.g.i.f. ..i Have Been In England Watching Videos And Listening To Interviews From Racing Writers, Trainers Jockeys Etc........the Aidan O Brien 6 Horses Basically Half The Field Is Interesting To Say The Least......

Epsom 10.45 Am. Est. Post Time

The "men Of Action " Group Is Sending A Win--place Wager On A Horse In Here Who As Of This Time Is Sitting On The Board At 8 /1 Odds......
# 6 Gan Ahmras Trained By Trainer James Bolger Is The Son Of Galileo And Has Been Pointed To This Race For A Long Time According To Stable Videos I Watched And Listened To...the 2,000 Guineas Was The Perfect Race Off The Long Layoff For Todays Race The Added Distance Half-mile Is Right Up His Alley According To British Racing Writers And Trainer.......

Twin Spires Takes These Bets Guys.....

$100.00 Win--place # 6
$5.00 Trifecta Key 6-12 / 1-5-6-12 / All

Good Luck If You Can Get Down........

Comments

• bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Best of luck pal. I got the dunkin brewin....lol
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    LOL i got the stop & shop brand goin
  • edited June 2009
    Good Morning Guys I Have Been To Belmont Site Twice / N.y.r.a. And They Have Yesterdays Changes Listed Nothing For Today....
  • edited June 2009
    The Guy With The Twin Spires Account Couldnt Put The Extra $200.00 In For The Win/place But He Put $5.00tri Key In Which Cost $300.00..........im Home And Cant See It So If You See The Results Please Post For The Trifecta..thanks
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Boss I Know You Wrote The Book ....and On Page 37 It States..re-hab Is For Quiters...so Knock It Off With The Goon Squad..i'm Not A Quiter....
  • edited June 2009
    Do You Have Results I Cant See The Race..post
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Not My Job Go Ask Vicky!!
  • edited June 2009
    Fuck You Then Im Serious
  • cabster13cabster13 Member
    edited June 2009
    Darby ended up 12-5-9-11 $2 Exacta paid around $23
  • cabster13cabster13 Member
    edited June 2009
    Epsom $1 Tri $133.40 NICE HIT
  • edited June 2009
    Cabster............thank You Very Much Pal...........i May Have An Opening In M.o.a. If You Need Hours...
  • edited June 2009
    DUNCO wrote: »
    Not My Job Go Ask Vicky!!

I APOLIGISE FOR CUSSING YOU OUT BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND I OPENED THE OFFICE AT 4,30AM FOR OVERSEAS CLIENTS..IM UNDER ALOT OF STRESS THINGS WILL CALM DOWN SHORTLY......WHAT AM I PAYING YOU AND VICKY FOR ???? YOU LAUGH CAUSE IM IN BED AT 9.30PM PASSED OUT MY DAYS START VERY EARLY......NOW SOBER UP AND GET TO WORK.....