Ricoriatoa - wps - speed might hold on till the wire

exotics 1st and 2nd

7 over 2-6-9-10

Races 4-5 pass

Race 6

Fabolus Strike - if gets bet down below 9/5 I look elsewhere see below

exotics 1st and 2nd

6 over 1-3-5

NOTE: - I'm hearing big things about Desert Key for today, you have been told. If FS is bet way too low im on DK

Race 7

Modern Look - wps - Will be suprised if she don't win, top EURO.

exotics 1st, 2nd, and 3rd

6 over 1-2-4-5-8

Race 8

Munnings - wps

exotics 1st only

4 over all

Race 9

Funny Moon - wps - Alan stays here by choice

exotics 1st and 2nd

4 over 2-3-6-7-8-9

Race 10

Cosmonaut - wps - looking for a merry go round ride from JZ.

exotics - 1st, 2nd, 3rd

9 over 1-2-5-6-8-11-12 - looking for a IRS ticket here.

Race 11

Mine That Bird - This is strictly a KARMA bet for me and I'm rooting for Calvin in a big way. CM and DUN will take money in a big way, we might get higher than the ML, I'm not sold on CM or DUN. I will take a young colt in true form, that don't have to beat Pioneer,Musket Man, Papa Clem or Rachel A. This field is the weakest he has seen in the past two races. Should win this one going away.

exotics

7 over 1-2-3-4-6-8

Comments

• DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Agree with a lot of the picks and I am glad you made up your mind in the first race because I am STILL looking at it and I think I will just go with your pick....lol...

10th and 11th race I just don't know what people are looking at.... Cowboy Cal looks like the one to beat for sure and should dominate turf racing for the rest of the year and the Derby mud winner looks like he will have a hard time just hitting the board in this soft paced race.
  • TrackerTracker Member
    edited June 2009
    TNX fb for posting your selections, they are always great to have.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Munnings was very impressive ... we are going to see a lot more of him.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    Agree with a lot of the picks and I am glad you made up your mind in the first race because I am STILL looking at it and I think I will just go with your pick....lol...

10th and 11th race I just don't know what people are looking at.... Cowboy Cal looks like the one to beat for sure and should dominate turf racing for the rest of the year and the Derby mud winner looks like he will have a hard time just hitting the board in this soft paced race.

BOY DOES THIS HAVE LOSER WRITTEN ALL OVER IT.................