The Derby Mud winner loses again.

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I took my beating today. 11 races only 2 winners but I was right about 2 more things. The weather and the Derby winning fluke.

Dunkirk looked him in the eye and left him for 3rd. The FLUKE still has not won a race all year on a dry track and STILL has only 1 win all year. Looks like he is a one hit wonder as a 3 year old.

Even money ? Wow.....:peace:

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    It's Good To See Your Taking Pride In Being The Loser You Are ...but I'm Sure Your Used To It...keep Up The Good Work...
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited June 2009
    Loser
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    jtc1984 wrote: »
    Loser

PLEASE GET IT RIGHT IN LOSER IN CAPS

NICE HIT ENJOY
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2009
    Don't EVEN start with THIS thread Draynay. We all know the Fluke (aka the Derby mud winner) beat the crap put of your "standout" Charitable Man.

Btw, come back after the race and let us know how that worked out for you...LOL
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    jtc1984 wrote: »
    Loser

But the Derby mud winner can go home now... his 15 minutes is up !!! Dunkirk looked him in the eye and left him in the dust. :clap:

Two lightly raced horses finish 1-2 .... wow
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    I took my beating today. 11 races only 2 winners but I was right about 2 more things. The weather and the Derby winning fluke.

Dunkirk looked him in the eye and left him for 3rd. The FLUKE still has not won a race all year on a dry track and STILL has only 1 win all year. Looks like he is a one hit wonder as a 3 year old.

Even money ? Wow.....:peace:

You were not right about "Mine That Bird" In an earlier post you said Mine that bird would Never pass Dunkirk but he did and also Mine That Bird beat your top pick CM so now you better just stick to the weather cause you sure as hell can't pick horses and weathermen are wanna be somebodys, Who beat your top pick weatherman, "The Fluke" you will always be known as the loser weatherman.keep us posted on the weather and no more top picks all/ cm /all, The Fluke beat your Top Pick:thumbup1:
  • bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    I thought you said he wouldn't be a factor? Had the lead at the top of the stretch and finised out the trifecta. Hell of factor for me!

What happened to CM???????????
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Dunkirk never did get passed and whipped the Derby mud winner just like I thought he would !!! Dunkirk looked him in the eye and kicked him to the curb. The Derby mud winner has no heart. He got the fast pace he wanted and STILL could not pull the trigger. One win all year... .what a fluke.
  • hotbustophotbustop Member
    edited June 2009
    Can this guy be banned? He is an idiot. By the way Discreetcat nice call with Noble over at Hollywood he paid a nice amount of money!!!!!!!
    edited June 2009
    Watch the replay or don't you know where to watch it and it's free I will only look at your post from now on so I know who to throw out.
    edited June 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    Dunkirk never did get passed and whipped the Derby mud winner just like I thought he would !!! Dunkirk looked him in the eye and kicked him to the curb. The Derby mud winner has no heart. He got the fast pace he wanted and STILL could not pull the trigger. One win all year... .what a fluke.

Watch the replay or don't you know where to watch it and it's free I will only look at your post from now on so I know who to throw out.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    I watched it and Dunkirk looked him in the eye and left him behind !!!
    edited June 2009
    Draynay ALL/CM/ALL :cry: Watch The Birds
    edited June 2009
    Draynay you said he wouldn't pass Dunkirk, wrong again, you must be just ignorant and trying to pass your self off as a handicapper take that losing ticket out of your shoes The Bird Has Done You In.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Yeah.... and you and everyone else won all your races. Dunkirk came in second EXACTLY where I thought he would finish... I didn't win any money at the track but I beat a few of my friends out of a little money because they were POSITIVE the Derby winning pretender would beat him. HE LOST. He lost to a filly and he lost to a MAIDEN winner. Bye bye ... 15 minutes is up !
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2009
    hotbustop wrote: »
    Can this guy be banned? He is an idiot. By the way Discreetcat nice call with Noble over at Hollywood he paid a nice amount of money!!!!!!!

Thanks. He ran well.