Why God Why!

DUNCODUNCO Banned
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum

LOOKS LIKE WERE SCREWED...........
Okay everyone, the votes have been tallied for the Draynay vs. The Blog Belmont Contest. Here goes:

The Blog picks:

1) Mine That Bird (128 votes)

2) Charitable Man (95 votes)

3) Summer Bird (61 votes)

The third-place voting was very close between Summer Bird and Chocolate Candy, who had 57 votes. Mr. Hot Stuff wound up with 34, just ahead of Dunkirk and Flying Private who each had 33.

And now, Draynay's picks:

1) Charitable Man

2) Dunkirk

3) Chocolate Candy

The order that you guys picked them doesn't necessarily matter for scoring purposes, but it's interesting to see where the votes came out. What this contest comes down to is Mine That Bird and Summer Bird vs. Dunkirk and Chocolate Candy. Again, low score wins. Check out the last two blogs if you need a refresher on the scoring.

Thanks everyone for playing and good luck at beating Draynay! I'll be back on Sunday with a complete recap of the Belmont.

Always picking the favorites? Even if you win with them it's akin to kissing your 90 year old great aunt, with her false teeth out!

Not difficult to tell Dray is NOT a handicapper.

He's got plenty of hot air like the touts you run into at the track the ones who tell you for 20 bucks they'll pay the water truck driver extra to put water on the track before your mudder runs? Only to have the water truck come out and water just like he does between every race? That's what a tout does, shills you. (love that story) Dray is a chalk tout, and brags about it, the worst kind of a tout, not a handicapper and one everybody laughs at.

Tim G 06 Jun 2009 6:41 PM Dray,

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

whew!

(wait-a-while@hotmail.com 06 Jun 2009 7:02 PM Now why does it not surprise me that Draynay is still full of excuses and still such a bad sport?

MTB has more guts and heart than you do Dray, also more class.

He just didn't get the trip, had to move out and the horse having a huge heart wanted to run. Possibly, Calvin didn't help the gelding so much but he did win the Derby period end of discussion.

A bad loser and a bad winner (if that ever happens Dray) give me the little gelding and his connections any day.

Hey, figured it out, he's jealous of how much they've earned. Need the money to stake your business Dray?

Householder 06 Jun 2009 7:11 PM Bye Bye Dray I don't know my way around the track!

Rowner 06 Jun 2009 7:17 PM Seriously Dray......you are a poor sport. You left out MTB at your own risk and you LOST!!!!! Buck up and be a man. Your so called "fluke" danced every dance and showed up in the money for every race. Dunkirk was a fresh, rested horse and could only muster a neck ahead of your so called "fluke"..... Summer bird..was also a fresh horse. It is time to recognize the talent of this little gelding. Furthermore Dray..... What was the last race Dunkirk won???? The problem here Dray is that you have gotten yourself so deep with your "so called" expert handicapping skills (hahahahaha) and your clear dislike for the super talented gelding that you just can't get yourself out of it. Let me offer up some help....

My name is Draynay...and I am a bad handicapping aholic.

Thread: The Derby Mud winner loses again. Reply to Thread

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Stop The Presses.....halt..........were These Votes Counted In Florida...i Thought There Were Hanging Drays.............
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    I Hope Part Of The Bet Was They To His House And Break His Fingers