..............Attention Everyone...........

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Do whatever Discreet tells you to do. Don't think for yourself or have your own opinion do what Discreet tells you to do. Never mind that he has his own site to run where he charges people to join and get his picks. Now he wants to come on this site and tell you who you can talk to and how.

We all have our own opinions and we are all right some times and we are all wrong some times. During this Belmont I hit 2 races out of 11 which is about par for me. I do very well at the Florida tracks and at Saratoga. Aqueduct has been my friend for the last 3 years but before that it crushed me. I can't wait until they open Hialeah again because I cashed my biggest ticket there and hooked up in the day with some of the best looking girls you can imagine.

I wasn't on the Derby mud winner train because I saw it for what it was. It was a closer passing horses with no real speed. It didn't work in the Preakness because Rachel had real speed but it should have worked in the Belmont because again horses without real speed set fast fractions. But AGAIN the Derby mud winner got what he wanted but could not close the deal.

I was 100% sure he was not going to win the Preakness and 100% sure he wasn't going to win the Belmont but most like Discreet were convinced he was going to win. Wrong !!! Get over it and move on.

This is a blog where we share ideas and thoughts. Many of you love to point out when I am wrong but it seems most don't like to mention when I am right. The even money Derby mud winner had no shot of winning and he didn't. Nor did he beat Dunkirk ... which by the way is the only thing that keeps this day from being a total disaster.

Go Musket Man in the Haskell !!! :peace:

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    you make me and most of the people on this site puke ....your post are all hate filled ...nothing more then bragging about how your such a big LOSER AND PROUD OF IT ..
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    My post are filled with hate ? I think you need to look in the mirror. My post are at least filled with something. Most of your post are just pure nonsense and you did not better picking winners then I did. We all have good days and bad. At Belmont I often have more bad then good. But it was still a day filled with handicapping and great races it was a very enjoyable day. Had it not been for PLEASANT SONG in the 8th at 5 to 1 ... I would have had a REALLY rough day....lol....
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    in honor of the pervert kung fu who passed away doing some kinky sex act, i will give you a heads up!!!
    1st you can pick what-ever horse you want, but you don't have to knock other peoples selections, i have
    never made a statement about another person picks, when you call mind that bird a fluke, i will say
    this....he had 2 million in earnings coming into the belmont, and left with the 1 million triple crown
    bonus along with the 3rd place money, so if making 3 million plus is what a fluke looks like, fluke on
    mind that bird beat 39 other horses in his last 3 races.....you can like what you like, but do not trash
    talk about other peoples selections, or you just might end up on the shit-list!!!!

and as always....good luck and good racing!!!!
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Please... you can't trash a pick ? You can't wonder why on earth ANYONE thought the Derby mud winner would win the Belmont ? Are you aware the horse racing is a sport ? Can you imagine going to a football game at Ohio State and telling the fans, " Please don't knock the other team" or "Please don't tell their fans their team stinks."

What is wrong with you people ? 99% of the people on Blogs won't tell you who their picks are and why. But for weeks I have had to listen to people talk about this little horse from NM and how he was this and that and the horse has only won 1 race all year by a trainer that is 2 for 41 this year. His win percentage is below 5% !!!

If that is not a fluke win in the Derby then what is ? 5 races this year 1 win and a trainer that is 2 for 41. AM I MISSING SOMETHING.

I knew Dunkirk was for real and expected him to come in second and he did. The other 3 horses I considered was CC, SB, and CM. I didn't believe the pace would be fast enough for the Summer Bird to close so in the end I tossed him too and went with CM, Dunkirk, and CC in my Tri.

No one on the planet thought Dunkirk would go to the lead and set the fractions he did. Again like in the Derby average speed horses set a pace too fast and the race began to fall apart and a MAIDEN winner came up and cleaned them all up.

Two Triple Crown races and two fluke winners. I doubt either one will win a race the rest of the year. Let me know when they do and I will cut them off the fluke winner list.
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    just a question? when will dunkirk win again?

all i'am saying, can you just pick your selections, and let the horses to the talking?

just answer me yes or no....and that will explain it all>>>>
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    When will Dunkirk win again? Sooner then the Derby mud winner that's for sure !!!

Dunkirk still has twice as many wins this year as the Derby mud winner.

Last.... what is the point of a blog if you can't discuss things or give your opinions?

Many on here said again and again the Derby mud winner was going to win and I just didn't understand it because I knew it was going to be hard enough for him just to hit the board. I think a 3rd place finish makes the point. How many more times does he have to lose before people understand it was a fluke win.