Monmouth---churchill Spot Plays Sunday

edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning All You Fine Wonderful Degenerates........i Thought Santa Came Early This Year ,first I Want To Take My Hat Off And Salute The Belmont Track Superintendent As They Did A Superb Job In Getting That Track Prepared Yesterday After Such Horrible Conditions The Prior Two Days........as Most Of You No I Was In Full Stress Mode Yesterday As I Started My Day At 4.00am. Across The Pond At Epsom Reading And Reviewing Taped Races Leading Up To The Epsom Derby..any Idea How Hard It Is To Understand Some Of Those "limeys " At 4.00am.they Speak With Marbles In There Mouths......m.o.a. Group Has Been Cashing On A Regular Basis Across The Pond And Im Already Getting Cranked Up For The Royal Ascot Meeting That Kicks Off June 16 Th..with Three Group -1 Races....twin Spires Is Apparently The Site Handling All The Action For The Overseas Big Events...i Will Be Posting And Betting This Meet,so If You Have A Twin Sires Account Standby For Plays Starting June 16th.......theres No Stress Today I Have About 5 Plays Laid Out And Mother Nature Seems To Be Cooperating As Its Sunny And Going To 80 Degrees Today Back East.......

A Special Note...discreet Cat Made A Late Post Around 2.00am..i Would Like You All To Read It And Please Adhere To It The "men Of Action " Support That Post And Will Support It 100 Percent...thanks For Your Support...........

Monmouth

Race 8 {5-6-8} #5 Checklist ...exits Two Graded Stakes Events And Gets Needed Class Relief Today...must Run His A Game However As Theres A Ton Of Speed In Here......#6 Wildcat Brief...has A Win Over The Track In Allowance Co.trainer Ben Perkins Jr. Hitting 24 Percent In Stakes Events..lures Top Jock Castro For This Spot...they Combine For 27 Percent For The Year.....#8 Bee Cee Cee...has Been Freshened Off 7 Furlong Stake Win At Tampa,he Earned His Top Career Beyer Speed Figure That Day..has Been Drilling Bullets At Monmouth And Appears Fresh / Fit..dont Dismiss At 8/1 M.l. Odds....
$20.00 Exacta Box {5-6-8} $120.00

Race 9 {3-4-8} #4 All Is Vanity...goes Out For Team Clement / Bravo..got Beat On The Wire In The Grade -3 Gallorette At Pimlico In Last By # 6 {social-queen }..today We Get An 8 Pound Weight Shift Between These Two And I Cant See The Queen Getting Up Today In This Spot.....#3 Ariege ..won Her Comeback Race At Keeneland In Allowance Co. Off A 7 Month Layoff ..last Season She Was Over Spotted And Shoved In Two Grade -1 Events Where She Didnt Fare Well This Seems Like A More Appropriate Spot In My Mind.....#8 Elusive Lady... Is 0 For 5 Lifetime On The Lawn....but Lets Read Between The Lines A Little Before Dismissing This One At A Glance..she Has Ran In Two Grade -3 Events,,at Tampa In 10--12 Horse Fields..one Grade-2 Event..and The Sunshine Millions Day Event..note..in The Two Graded Events She Was Only Beaten A Nose--neck...look For Jockey Richard Migliore To Have This Filly Forwardly Placed In Here As She Has Some Speedy Turn Of Foot Off Those Tampa Running Lines....
$20.00 Exacta Box {3-4-8} $120.00
$5.00 Tri-key 3-4 / 3-4-5-6-8 $120.00

Churchill

Race 4 {2-4-7} #7 Bizzee...just Missed In Last At This Level And The Added Distance Appears To Play Into His Hand...# 2 A Beaten Favorite In This Bunch Last Out...however Willing To Give Top Connections Another Shot In Here Mcpeek / Albarado...#4 Shes Due...beat Half The Field In First Grass Attempt In Allowance Company...drops In For The Tag Today And I Expect To See This One Running Big Down The Lane..8 / 1 M.l. Odds..
$20.00 Exacta Box {2-4-7} $120.00

$1.00 Late Pick 4 Ticket Is $64.00

Race 7 {2-5} With {1-3-6-8} With {2-6} With {3-5-7-10}

A Reminder ###### Read Discreet Cats Post And Lets All Get On That Bandwagon For The Betterment Of The Site And Those Of Us That Are Serious Handicappers And Bettors....good Luck I Will Be On Around 11.45am..today..cutting Jungle This Morning {lawn} M.o.a.

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Heres Another Stress Factor From Yesterday..philly Pk. Web Site Crashed Around 3.00pm Yesterday As There Servers Cant Handle The Influx Of Bets On Large Days..the Cheap Bastards Run A Rotten Site To Boot And It Gets Worse..i Was Forced To Call Alot Of My Bets In And On Hold 2-3 Minutes...more Stress....

Yesterday I Wrote A Horse Up At Churchill In Race 9 The Baby Race #2 Vito Filitto He Was The Only "a " Rated Sprinter In The Group He Went Off At 12 /1 And I Couldnt Get A $20.00across The Board Bet In As I Was On Hold On The Phone..naturally The Earlier Bets I Got In Prior To The Web Site Crashing And They Loose..the Trifectas...thank God I Had Him In The Pick 4 Tickets Which We Cashed Out For $800.00.......but He Paid $26.60 To Win More Freakin Frustration....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    Heres Another Stress Factor From Yesterday..philly Pk. Web Site Crashed Around 3.00pm Yesterday As There Servers Cant Handle The Influx Of Bets On Large Days..the Cheap Bastards Run A Rotten Site To Boot And It Gets Worse..i Was Forced To Call Alot Of My Bets In And On Hold 2-3 Minutes...more Stress....

Yesterday I Wrote A Horse Up At Churchill In Race 9 The Baby Race #2 Vito Filitto He Was The Only "a " Rated Sprinter In The Group He Went Off At 12 /1 And I Couldnt Get A $20.00across The Board Bet In As I Was On Hold On The Phone..naturally The Earlier Bets I Got In Prior To The Web Site Crashing And They Loose..the Trifectas...thank God I Had Him In The Pick 4 Tickets Which We Cashed Out For $800.00.......but He Paid $26.60 To Win More Freakin Frustration....

BOSS GOOD POST ...BUT SEEING YOU BROKE RULE 21A NEVER USE THE WORD FREAKIN......I GOT ONE MORE KICK IN ON DU-RAY.....BUT THAT IT..NO MORE....I SENT CAT SOME WEED (THE GOOD STUFF)....I MEAN CATNIP
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited June 2009
    With you and DC... the crap has to stop. I'm a follower in horses with an occasional opinion and the guy got on me. Too much negativity takes away from the great work you and a few others do here. He's in need of attention and that's how he does it. I will be in adherence to the new MOA policy....thanks
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    Good Luck guys today hope yesterday was profitable for ya i didnt get a chance to read yesterdays posts yer but will get to a little during the day
  • edited June 2009
    Track Conditions Monmouth Main --fast....turf....good....

Churchill Main....fast...turf...firm....

None Of Plays Are Scratched May Post Some 911 Flash Bets When Horses I Like Are Sitting At The Right Price......i Will Also Be Making A Few Exacta Plays And Tri/ Super In A Couple Of The Churchill Pick 4 Bets....lets Getem....
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited June 2009
    got my backpack strapped on and Im gonna start walking down 95 looking for a ride back.....gonna try and follow
  • edited June 2009
    Are You Flying Home Today Fron N.y.
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited June 2009
    yes sir....2:25 to Miami....was up for a funeral....used American free miles...they suck....Jet Blue is so much better...
  • edited June 2009
    Jtc.......did You Get The Bets In ????
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited June 2009
    for today of course....MOA find a way....the flash bets will be a problem after 2
  • edited June 2009
    Jtc.......i Cant Help It Naturally Its The Price That Makes Me Jump Late....always Looking For Value In This Game........
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    good Luck you guys!! M.o.a .... makin money today!!! LOL boss Just dont show em our new shirts LOL