Did Jerry Really Ask Calvin That?

DUNCODUNCO Banned
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Watching Abc Yesterday There Were Two Sides To Jerry Bailey First He Stated If Calvin Was On Mind Your Bird In The Preekness He Was A Winner ....humm Good One...like He Saw A Hole On The Rail For Smith To Go Thru.. When Asked By The Other Mouth Peice He Said Yes The Bird Would Of Won.....then A Half Hour Later Talking With Calvin He Asked One Of The Most Stupid Question Out There ..calvin Do You Want A Fast Pace Or A Slow One...luckly he Got It Right ....after Making His... ET... Face He Spurted ..a Fast One...great Job Jerry.....

Comments

• hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    Jerry asked me that same question one day when i was out picking up cans. I told him normally slow except the last 1/2 hour before dark.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Hue Hate To Ask But The Boss Needs You To Pull Weeds...
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    i think jerry, just might be back on the pipe, and hue....pull the weeds, don't smoke the weeds!!!
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    Shoot, if i give that up 1. the yard will be overgrown and 2. don't know if i could pick any winners LOl
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    don't change a thing!!!
  • edited June 2009
    DUNCO wrote: »
    Watching Abc Yesterday There Were Two Sides To Jerry Bailey First He Stated If Calvin Was On Mind Your Bird In The Preekness He Was A Winner ....humm Good One...like He Saw A Hole On The Rail For Smith To Go Thru.. When Asked By The Other Mouth Peice He Said Yes The Bird Would Of Won.....then A Half Hour Later Talking With Calvin He Asked One Of The Most Stupid Question Out There ..calvin Do You Want A Fast Pace Or A Slow One...luckly he Got It Right ....after Making His... ET... Face He Spurted ..a Fast One...great Job Jerry.....

D.O.P.E. THERES A LITTLE BUTTON ON ALL REMOTES ITS CALLED {DRAY--I MEAN MUTE}