as for d wayne

catwitnonamecatwitnoname Member
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
mentioned yesterday, why is he running (flying private), either he knows something we dont about this horse,,, never came close in 2 races against (mine that bird) , and lost to summer bird earlier. OR, he knows nothing about this horse, and is just hoping,, well ,,, we got our answers,

Comments

• hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    to me though he wasnt on any of my triple crown race plays, Flying Private certainly had to be a dissapointment to the connections. G-Man and DC i think break down the races very well and curious of their opinion about flying private
  • catwitnonamecatwitnoname Member
    edited June 2009
    d wayne is a bad trainer,,, by no means,, i d be a fool,,but i think in this case,, he used poor judgement, maybe the thrill of the 3 big races clouded his view,, thats all
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    d wayne is a bad trainer,,, by no means,, i d be a fool,,but i think in this case,, he used poor judgement, maybe the thrill of the 3 big races clouded his view,, thats all

LOV GOV FINISHED 5TH AND PICKED UP 30K ...I THINK WHEN RA OWNER SAID NO TO THE RACE THEY NEEDED HORSES TO FILL THE RACE ...CHALK CANDY THAT WAS A JOKE...I AGREE D WAYNE HAS LOST A STEP HIS BIG MONEY GUYS ARE GONE BUT HE IS LOOKING FOR HIS FIFTH BELMONT TO BE UP THERE WITH THE WOOD MAN...ON ABC HE STATED THINGS DID NOT LOOK GOOD FOR HIS BOYS THE TRACK WAS PLAYING TO THE SPEED...IF YOU EVER GET A CHANCE TO TALK TO HIM YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED BY HIS OUTLOOKS...
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    d.wayne will always be one of the greats, same thing happend to charlie whittingham,
    all of their big money owners died, and the families did not continue in the horseracing
    game. so he took a chance with 2 and 1 came back with a pay-check!!!!