M.o.a. Applications being accepted

hue21998hue21998 Banned
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Anyone missing out on any 3-5 shots today will have a Free shot and 1 yr free subscription to the M.o.a. club. Ask D.O.P.E. for an app and put lost 3-5 on top line for quick approval.

Comments

• edited June 2009
    U.f.o............what Are You Referring To ..???
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Hue F.o. Low Blow Keep Them Above The Belt....
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    Well i was checking my churchill card that my grandaughter read me numbers to play and so far were not real far off even but i saw T-Man missed a 3-5 shot and my grandaughter said grampa why cant he be in the M.o.a. so i figured we would do a one time only afternoon with no background check. vicky said the one time would be ok
  • edited June 2009
    Ok But His Sidekick Aint Getting In Free No 2/1 Deals..i Will Have To Shut The Office ...
    edited June 2009
    will ya make any exceptions for 3-5s or will we only be able to accept the 1
    edited June 2009
    Bringin grandaughter back home be back about 7 to see what ya want processed. ill send over an invite letter for your approval boss. ill figure what grandaughter made for allowance today too at churchill
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Hue Make Sure You Bring Extra Money For The Bus..it'cost A Little More On Sunday...
    edited June 2009
    Boss is there a time limit on this offer its 730 pm now
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    lol
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Hue F.O. Good Weekend Four More Moa Are In They Agree To The Boycott Of Drynay And Paid The Three Months Dues.. They Also Want To Get On Board For The Bosses Special For Toga......his Executive Only Picks...all Checks Should Be At The Post Office This Week....gotta Work At The Food Kitchen Next Couple Days....M.O.A. D.O.P.E.
    edited June 2009
    One of em renegged