Royal Ascot View

edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
As I Noted Yesterday Men Im Going To Be All Over This Classy Super Week Of Racing.......heres An Appetizzer To Wet Your Whistles And See What True Class Really Is.........

Opening Day June 16 Th...

Queen Anne Stakes Group-1 4 Year Olds Up... I Mile ....there Are 16 Entered.
Post Time In England 2.30 Pm...u.s. East Coast..9.30am..

Kings Stand Stakes Group-1 3 Year Olds Up..5 Furlong Turf Sprint.
U.s. Trainer Wesley Ward Has Entered Cannonball In Here After Sizing The Field Up {36} Runners..wesley Should Have Stayed Home As I Respect His Abilities With His Babies And Sprinters This Spot Is Absurd In My Mind..i No He Shipped Some Others Over Perhaps In Other Spots He May Have A Shot.i Will Keep You Abreast Of Happenings...heres A Few We All Recognize In This Race..
Diabolical--runnerup In The Breeders Cup Turf Sprint At Santa Anita To Bomber Desert Code At 40/1......
Fleeting Spirit....fourth In Breeders Cup Sprint.....
There Are Horses From 4 Continents Entered In Here....imagine The Trifecta--superfecta Payoff Potentials In A 36 Horse Field......for Those Of You Whom Have Never Watched European Racing This Sprint Will Have A Wide 40 Horse Capable Starting Gate..and The Race Is A Balls To The Walls Straight 5 Furlongs No Turns.....

St. James Palace Stakes Group-1 3 Year Old Colts Only...1 Mile Turf.
6 Of The Epsom Derby Runners Are Entered In This Group And Its Only 10 Days Between Races I Expect Most To Run As In Europe At This Time Of The Year Most Are Only Making There Second Or Third Start Of The Season...
Westphalia---beaten A 1/2 Length In The Breeders Cup Juvenile Turf ...

This Is Just A Quick Sample Of Things Worth Looking Forward To Next Week.i Suggest Those Of You With Twin Spires Account Get Them Juiced Up As Im Looking For Some Big Time Payoffs.....

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Morning Boss...look Like You Got Your Work Cut Out For You ...enjoy....
    Four More Moa Members..and Your Toga Big Plays Is Getting A Lot Of Calls.
    Gotta Go Give Back To The The Guys That Need It ..soup Kitichen Mon And Tues
    MOA DOPE
  • edited June 2009
    D.o.p.e.................your To Be Admired For Your Community Service..leave A Note Or Have Vicky Fax That Boston Report I Need That Asap..enjoy Your Days Off..belmont Has 5 Turf Races Scheduled On The 9 Race Card For Wednesday...we In Philly Are Going Back Into Monsoon Season Again..weather Calling For Rain 4 Consecutive Days.....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Vicky Sent It Already ...also Sent You Some Video To Watch For When Your On The Treadmill She Overnighted Them.later...D.O.P.E.