Rachel Alexandra and the path !

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited April 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Rachel has entered a zone of no return. She has now entered the land of the greats and there are two sides in this land. Half will cheer her on and give her acclaim for being one of the best if not the best filly ever. The other half are the protectors of the past and no horse NO MATTER WHAT can enter the land of Ruffian.

I am going to enjoy each step she takes into history. I saw Ruffian run and I saw her last race. There will be those that want to protect the history but history is being made now and Rachel has already done things even the great Ruffian could not do or did not do. Move over history here comes Rachel ! :yes:

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2009
    There were two 3yo fillies last year who had greater seasons than Rachel Alexandra has had so far. Take a look at the 2008 Breeders Cup Mile on YouTube, and you'll see one of them.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Lol...sure.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Cat Bite Your Lip On You Will Be Next
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Move along DUNCO.... just move along.
  • bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Draynay wrote: »
    Rachel has entered a zone of no return. She has now entered the land of the greats and there are two sides in this land. Half will cheer her on and give her acclaim for being one of the best if not the best filly ever. The other half are the protectors of the past and no horse NO MATTER WHAT can enter the land of Ruffian.

I am going to enjoy each step she takes into history. I saw Ruffian run and I saw her last race. There will be those that want to protect the history but history is being made now and Rachel has already done things even the great Ruffian could not do or did not do. Move over history here comes Rachel ! :yes:

Still think she is the best filly ever?