Turf Racing Note

TrackerTracker Member
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Hello every one, just wanted to pass on that Mountaineer looks like it has 3 Turf races tonight. I want get a chance to play them my self but Gambler and some others like Turf races on the forum. That track can turn out some hugh pay offs if you can hit them quite often. They are the 1st.2nd and 3rd races.

Now the weather for today looked like it had scattered thunder showers today and clear tomorrow. Not sure they will stay on the turf, cant get a handle on that.

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Tracker.....i Would Like To Help You But Im Not Betting Until Wednesday At Belmont..i Didnt Buy A Form And Mountaineer Is A Little Shakey ..low Class Is What Im Referring To....good Luck......also Tracker Colonial Downs Is 90 Percent Turf And There Running Right Now With Large Fields They Have 10 Cent Supers In Every Race 50 Cent Trifectas...50 Cent Pick 3--4 Tickets..for Prices You May Want To Look There......
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    tracker whats ur email
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    Mountaineer
    R4 1,8,5
    R9 #8 Roster Man, 6-1
    R10 #10 Bel Solieaux, 6-1
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    hue21998 wrote: »
    tracker whats ur email

HUE F.O. DOING DOPE WORK THANKS..
  • TrackerTracker Member
    edited June 2009
    Hello every one, hope all is well with you. I cant get to my OTB this evening. I dont live but about 20 mins. from it, but cant make it tonight.
    Yes your right about the Mountain Gambler. Its a little low on class but sometimes high on long shots. Its sort of like Evangeline Downs in that respect. Dont be afraid to play the very long ones.

About 2 weeks ago I went to the OTB and was playing the Mountain. There was a horse that went off at around 25/1. He had high work out numbers and was a little speedy. That was about all you could say for him. I felt if he could get to the lead he might just hold on.It was a 5.5 furlong race. I keyed him in a Tri. and took a shot at the race. I only played the Tri. He won the race, the Tri paid right at $3000.00 . Time to go home.THERES GOLD IN THEM THERE HILL WEST VIRGINIA.

I wish I could get Colonial Downs, but my OTB does not carry it. I only play at the OTB. If I post some selections I will be betting them. As long as the money holds out.
  • TrackerTracker Member
    edited June 2009
    Hey hue, and TNX for the e-mail.