Trying A New Program For Tuesday!!!!!

turfmanturfman Senior Member
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Will Start @ Philly Park @ 9: 30 And See How Many Tracks I Can Cover,
I Know Some Will Be Like Finger Lakes, But I'am Sure We Can Find Some
Winners, Even @ The Lower Level Tracks.....will Go Until 12 :30 Sharp...
Will Post Under Key Plays For Tuesday @......i Think This Will Be The
Real Turn Around!!!

Good Luck And Good Racing!!!!

(only Tracks Covered By T.v.g)

Comments

• turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Will Be Starting @ 10:10.....forgot About U.k. Track...had To Send Picks Over Pond!!!
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    Not that im any Great or even Good Capper but I do find for myself that when I hit those medicore streaks its not looking at something new that helps but looking back to the basics for the old things I seemed to forget about.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    hue21998 wrote: »
    Not that im any Great or even Good Capper but I do find for myself that when I hit those medicore streaks its not looking at something new that helps but looking back to the basics for the old things I seemed to forget about.

YOUR EX...?
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    the worse that can happen is 0 for 17...lol....been there.....trying my best to get 50%.....
  • TrotmanTrotman Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Turfman,

I like your idea...I will be interested to see how you it goes for you. Unfortunately, I will not see the picks until I get back from the track.

Quite honestly I think a better percentage can be accomplshed doing it this way, rather than putting out horses long before the first post...maybe i will need to get an i phone!

Just remember at Finger Lakes, Englehart (father and son), LeCesee, Baker and the Ferraro's (father and son) dominate the winners circle. Jockeys John DaVila, Grabowski, Rodriguez and a new apprentice named Khan are doing well...Nicol and Carr bring in some priced horses.

Frist 4 weeks of the meet was all speed...lately, come from behinders are doing much better.

Good luck
  • dodgers45dodgers45 Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Did I miss something somewhere on here ?? I do(did) not see any picks for today posted here anywhere !:cursing:!