Attention-turfman

edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Since Your Having Such A Good Time This Morning At The Double Aa...and Aaa Tracks....i Figured I Would Send You And Your Imaginary Sidekick An Overseas Trifecta --exacta Play......give This To Your Pacific Rim Magnets......

Chester England 7.45 Pm Race Class 3 Handicap...7 Furlongs..

Esoterica............7/2
Fireside ...............4/1
Guided Warrior .10/1
Boy Blue..............15/1

This Should Be Bet As An Exacta Box And Trifecta Box.....they Will Love You When Its All Said And Done........

Comments

• jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited June 2009
    Is that Chester harness? I looked on the twin spires site and that's all they list
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    you know the the best tracks don't run on mon or tues....and i will pass your chester picks on my
    friend. but our key play today in the u.k. is :

southwell
    20:00
    1.....artic echo.....11/4
    2.....to arms.....7/2
    3.....sheshali.....6/1
    4.....corkage.....7/1

good luck and good racing!!!!!
  • edited June 2009
    im real glad you have sheshali on there the last was brilliant at 3 miles..the extra 1/4 mile should be ok....beating a field of 16 off a 7 month layoff is solid...........good luck......
  • edited June 2009
    jtc1984 wrote: »
    Is that Chester harness? I looked on the twin spires site and that's all they list

jtc..........chester england come on sober up m.o.a. dont bet trotters or w.n.b. a. lol....
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited June 2009
    Thought so but does twin spires carry that? Where r u placing action?
  • edited June 2009
    philly pk......phonebet.com..if there carrying it after 10.00 am they take 2 english and 2 irish tracks you never no which one till they turn on computer bank............
  • edited June 2009
    jtc1984 wrote: »
    Thought so but does twin spires carry that? Where r u placing action?

phill pk. not covering chester track only southwell hurdlers today...
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited June 2009
    so what else is out there for Euro racing....I opened the Twin Spires acct and I'm hoping they'll cover the the big races next week...are there any other online outs that will take US citizens...this hit and miss crap is no good...
  • edited June 2009
    jtc...........twinspires will definitely cove those races.....the best two overseas are william hill and ladbrookes ....both reputable in the legal booking business 200 years...you can bet anything from us racing..european.....the horse i told turfman would win the big hurdle race at southwell won and paid $14.20 at philly pk.....easy game...exacta paid $182.00...
  • edited June 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    Since Your Having Such A Good Time This Morning At The Double Aa...and Aaa Tracks....i Figured I Would Send You And Your Imaginary Sidekick An Overseas Trifecta --exacta Play......give This To Your Pacific Rim Magnets......

Chester England 7.45 Pm Race Class 3 Handicap...7 Furlongs..

Esoterica............7/2
    Fireside ...............4/1
    Guided Warrior .10/1
    Boy Blue..............15/1

This Should Be Bet As An Exacta Box And Trifecta Box.....they Will Love You When Its All Said And Done........

GOOD THING PHILLY PK. DIDNT TAKE THIS ......THEY ALL LOST BOMBS AWAY TODAY.....
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited June 2009
    ladbroke is a no go for US citiizens from what I can see....what do I need a bank account in Dublin or London....geez
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited June 2009
    I just tried william hill...same thing....nothing for USA
    edited June 2009
    thank's for the pick....just came home...southwell was the only track t.v.g took today from the u.k
    will post asap the tracks for wednesday....
    edited June 2009
    wednesday,brighton, and fairyhouse (ire) are the only two tracks covered by t.v.g...