G-Man Degenerate Trip

hue21998hue21998 Banned
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I know i wont be there to Police Dunco all weekend. Please Please if you see him walking in the gate at Colonial Downs with Sacks on his back like Santa Clause, make sure he understands that you CANNOT TRADE IN 40 CANS AT THE WINDOW FOR A $2 Double. Just want to save you any embarrassment.
Hue fo

Comments

• edited June 2009
    That Will Be Up To Dunco..juniors #1 #2 To Keep Him Under Wraps And Blinkers On..........honestly I Expect With That Micro-brewery Tent Displaying 25 Hand Crafted Drafts And Him Sampling One Of Each To Be Sleeping In There Tent By The Fith Race That Saturday...............
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    Ill send the Lulliby music box with #2
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Vicky Ask Me To Take The Camera And Take Shots For Wall Of Shame And Wall Of Fame....
  • edited June 2009
    absolutely....pictures...did turfman forward him and mr. vegas poster for wall of shame yet ..???? vicky did good on boston fax report i found 1 minor error on 63 processed request..i sent her an e mail and gave her an " atta- girl" a $39.00 mistake this time of year since she is new is pretty good...............come july 29th..no mistakes allowed or they get docked out of processors check............have a good day....i have a meeting at 11.15..this morning talk later............