The "jewish" Breakfast Party Is Over

edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
While Brushing Up On Some Up Coming Saratoga Changes This Year I Found This One Pretty Humorous.....for The Past 17 Years There Was A Morning Handicapping Show Held At Siros Bar And Restaurant Next To Saratoga....harvey Pack Was The Host Of This Show Has Called It Quits,and Is In Full Retirement Mode.......the Rest Of The Meatheads {kosher} Andy Serling Bring Nothing To The Table ...i Have Often Wondered How A Guy Other Than Being Of The Jewish Faith Like Andy Could Hold A Job As A Handicapper.....in Ten Years I Cant Recollect Him Ever Picking Any Winners,oh Thats Cause I Hit That Mute Button.....that Nasely Whinnee Voice Sickens Me,and He Is Pitiful As A Handicapper....................good Riddance ........

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Boss Lets Talk To Filberto ..we Will Put In One Of My Pizza Ovens Like Siro Had In The Early 90'...garlic For Miles...shit Or Get Off The Pot.. We Got The Members... Lets Rock And Roll
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    a jewish womans favorite wine...... i wanna go to floridaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • edited June 2009
    D.o.p.e...........filiberto And I Are Tight Did You Notice The First 10 Days Of Finger Lakes Meet He Had Mounts...he Is Required To Ride I Believe Its 10 Mounts To Keep His Jocks License Up.....i Go To His Place Alot If Its One Of Those 92 Degree Toga Days With Humidit..buy My Bets Go Sit In His Ice Cold Bar Restaurant Watch Them On The Flatscreens.....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    D.o.p.e...........filiberto And I Are Tight Did You Notice The First 10 Days Of Finger Lakes Meet He Had Mounts...he Is Required To Ride I Believe Its 10 Mounts To Keep His Jocks License Up.....i Go To His Place Alot If Its One Of Those 92 Degree Toga Days With Humidit..buy My Bets Go Sit In His Ice Cold Bar Restaurant Watch Them On The Flatscreens.....

BOSS I HAVE BEEN THERE ...MY BEST FRIEND ..BOB FARLEY ..A GREAT CAPPER ..TAKE NO PRISONER...BANGED THEM DAY IN DAY OUT.....DROP DEAD AT 51 YEARS OLD IN THE CENTER OF SARTOGA 10/19 2004..TAPIN A WATER LINE ...I STILL.. AM NOT OVER IT...GOOD GOOD FRIEND ... TOGA IS A SPECIAL PLACE FOR ME...SHIT MY SONS ARE GETTING MARRIED THERE.THIS YEAR....MY SECOND BOY WANTS TO LIVE THERE...I'LL MOVE BACK...ONLY GOING TO COST 3.2 MILL CANS...
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Like The Big Boys Do ................burp