does the board have swine flu?

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
people are dropping like flies....

Comments

• InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    I miss the Gambler911 I think he is a down to Earth Guy, He breaks the boredom and always gives good insights on the days racing, and also what he is doing, he's always a good read.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    i agree...but when most of your friends are gone you will probably follow.....
  • TrotmanTrotman Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    what happen to g911? seems like the 4 boards, (2 of which I participate in) I look at are in the mist of a melt down in varying degrees...is the economy causing this? or does football need to start?
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2009
    As i just stated in the other thread, my guess would be that Gambler was either suspended or banned after his incident with Draynay the other day.

Definite meltdown on the site. I think that's why Edward stepped in. I assumed that things would be normal for at least a week while Draynay was gone, but i guess i was wrong. I don't know what got into everybody. Myself, i had no idea that some posters held such resentment for me. How Draynay managed to bring that out in them, i'm not sure. Maybe they thought i was attacking Gambler after i said that his posts (vs. Draynay) were wrong. Personally, i think they were both in the wrong. I never said that Gambler was solely to blame, i just think that he lost his temper and definitely flew off the handle there. Thought that was pretty obvious.

Now that we have moderators, and a set of posting rules, we should be able to weed out the inflammatory posts (and/or posters) before people start getting too upset. All i ask is that everyone be polite with each other. Just be polite.
  • mcsockmcsock Junior Member
    edited June 2009
    I am trying to find G911's website. Seems other than DC many of the informitive cappers have left here. I want to learn and they were helping a lot. Does not seem to be much substance to the site right now.