3-best Bets @ Prairie Meadows

husker70husker70 Senior Member
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Some good races @ Prairie Meadows this evening---BEST BET of the card isR2--Handsome Blue#5......5/6,2....R3 best bet..#6--Joshua Jude..6/7,1.......R8#6 ....best bet..TheKatcamehome...6/12,7......good bet is R4#2--Risen chief...wps

As I stated before-chris richard is an up an coming trainer---the 3-best bets are all trained by him and he has them fit and ready...the horse in race 4--was previously trained by chris and does figure under the conditions---anyone would be smart to pickup one that richard has trained..::clover:

Comments

• husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    husker70 wrote: »
    Some good races @ Prairie Meadows this evening---BEST BET of the card isR2--Handsome Blue#5......5/6,2....R3 best bet..#6--Joshua Jude..6/7,1.......R8#6 ....best bet..TheKatcamehome...6/12,7......good bet is R4#2--Risen chief...wps

As I stated before-chris richard is an up an coming trainer---the 3-best bets are all trained by him and he has them fit and ready...the horse in race 4--was previously trained by chris and does figure under the conditions---anyone would be smart to pickup one that richard has trained..::clover:
    NICE WINNERS....3 OUT OF 4 NICE RETURNS......
  • dodgers45dodgers45 Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Good calls !! neat return on investmen t I hope for you !!!