Prairie Meadows..key plays..6/16

husker70husker70 Senior Member
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
# big plays today @ prairie meadows--chris richard has 6 runners today---R1--sweetsouthernstyle is a best bet wps...3/1,2 and key double with 4,1,6 in 2nd.....R9--#7--wings of an angel--Don von hemmel horse ..old don has this one the class of this field...7/3,6,1...key those with the late double to the best bet of the day with Richard's mother's horse in the last--R10--#6--QUEEN OF INDIA--chris is going back to a sprint and with blinkers and drop...won't disappoint Alexis'........Chris told me he's going to FAIRGRONDS next year instead of Oaklawn..so my fairgrounds friends and new orleans friends will see him in action there...

Comments

• dodgers45dodgers45 Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    You leaving out the 5horse in the 2nd ???
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    husker70 wrote: »
    # big plays today @ prairie meadows--chris richard has 6 runners today---R1--sweetsouthernstyle is a best bet wps...3/1,2 and key double with 4,1,6 in 2nd.....R9--#7--wings of an angel--Don von hemmel horse ..old don has this one the class of this field...7/3,6,1...key those with the late double to the best bet of the day with Richard's mother's horse in the last--R10--#6--QUEEN OF INDIA--chris is going back to a sprint and with blinkers and drop...won't disappoint Alexis'........Chris told me he's going to FAIRGRONDS next year instead of Oaklawn..so my fairgrounds friends and new orleans friends will see him in action there...

Looking forward at seeing his stable at FG in Nov., do you know how many stalls he has requested?

fb
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    too bad he won't be at oaklawn. why did he decide to make the switch? looks like it is going to be an asmussen/ lara/ von hemel year as always
  • husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    CHRIS RICHARD--is going to fairgrounds by request of owner --Maggi Moss...Ms Moss has several top notch trainers including asmussen..but we might have to wait after the july 7th hearing on steve @ Lone star park on the fines or days off he might get from last years horse doping situation....Chris is a good and honest trainer..gets his best out of his horses---from the Tom Amoss school......I liked him over at Oaklawn--but theirs alot of crooks there...
    fb---he tells me he'll have 25-30 stalls.....
  • husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    dodgers45 wrote: »
    You leaving out the 5horse in the 2nd ???
    dodgers--chris said this is a nice filly--good class in the breeding--she flipped in the gate--got some scratches and was scratched---WATCH FOR THIS HORSE AGAIN...NEXT OUT ...IT WILL BE THERE...the tracks conditions changed quite rapidly due to the rains...chris said on Queen of India she will run again at 5,000 and if she don't win ---that's it....she should of won this race...

the #5--Thehottestnewshow----everyone watch next out.....