Fort Erie- Race 6

DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Here we have a nice little allowance race for Fort Erie, and Smiling Jordan is back, and first time back at the Fort Today..... 5/2 ML is a little short I think for this spot. I think a couple other horses will get some play and hopefully the odds will move up.

I think there might be a quick pace by #4 and #6, the 4 should go out there, if there is no pace here, the 4 might be able to take them wire to wire.

#4 Has the 5lb break, and has hit the board in all 5 starts at the fort. Stepping up in class a bit here after winning a 5k and 10K claiming.

#5 this 1 million dollar winner has been a journey man 62 career starts, and on the tail end of his career. First time at the Fort and only 3 wins from 23 starts at the distances. This one is another potential front runner. Dont think this one will hold on, will use in exotics.

#6 Coming off Turf and Synthetic races, 0-2 at the fort, and 0-3 at the distance, and if this one does go out quickly, Dont think the front runners can hold on for the win. This one does take some big class drops, but think a couple sitting off the pace have the best chance to win.

#7 Smiling Jordan- Finally get back to the Fort for the first time this year, Had a great summer last year, see if he can continue this year. This horse has changed running styles over his career. Has been a closer in the past, and a front runner, his versitale style should help him, if there is no pace, he will be up there, and if a couple go quickly, he will be sitting around 3rd. 11 wins from 22 starts at the Fort, and 11 wins from 36 starts at the distance. Hopefully we get the first win from this guy this year.

#2- This guy is the closer of the field. coming off a nice win at 6 1/2 F stretching out today, and should suite his running style. If there is a hot pace, this guy could easily pick up the pieces. 6 of 7 at the Fort has hit the board!

#7 WPS

ExB 2,4,7

Tri W 7 / 2,4,/ 1,2,3,4,5,6 =$10