R.a. Out Of Breeders Cup

wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
will not run on fake grass...looks like her connections are chicken ...w2w::thumbdown:

Comments

• DanipDanip Member
    edited June 2009
    RA's connections arent chicken, if you want to know who is that would be the connections of Zen. They refuse to take on the boys or go anywhere outside CA because they know they'll get beat this time around.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2009
    Zenyatta has already won outside of California......beating the crap out of the defending Breeders Cup champ, no less.

How anyone can say anything bad about Zenyatta is completely beyond me. It's true that her connections are playing it way too close to the vest, but nevertheless she's one of the greatest horses i've ever seen. You can't fault Zenyatta for things that are out of her control.
  • DanipDanip Member
    edited June 2009
    Discreet,
    I have nothing but respect for the mare, but her connections are gutless, running outside your home state once proves nothing. Curlin ran in two contries, six states, eight tracks, and all three surfaces, and still never finished out of the money, and off the board once. Zenyatta's connections run her only against fillies, and in the Distaff two of her main competitors hated the track, two were flukes, and the second and third have done nothing this year. Thats how i fault her.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2009
    Second-place finisher Cocoa Beach came out of the Distaff (i.e. the Ladie's Classic) to win the Grade 1 Matriarch about a month later.
  • DanipDanip Member
    edited June 2009
    Discreet,
    I said they've done nothing this year, that race CB won was last year.