Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    If you read both these articles and my write up on the RA BC thread by Dcat, just how many paper bags was given away for this to pass. I can tell you one thing my wagering amounts have declined in a big way. I used to wager between 150-200k per year and my partner wagers over 1 mil per year and I'm down to 75-100k this past year and on track for about the same this year. My partner is down to 400-500k. The racing game doesn't care about the horse player at all, it's just a big Corporate circle jerk. Just like the rest of the country in shambles, because everyone has there hand out and stealing from the cookie jar. Great racing tonight on some good dirft surfaces, making a big wager at CH tonight in the night cap, wish me luck.

fb
  • dodgers45dodgers45 Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    GOOD LUCK FB:drinking: !!!!
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    The fans make racing possible so they should put it back to a level playing field, DIRT.Horses have been running on it for hundreds of years, the idea just isn't working, they need to suck it up and get back to real racing, DIRT.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2009
    I would prefer a return to dirt racing across the board, but these tracks have too much money invested in their current surfaces for them to just scrap the whole thing. It ain't gonna happen.