Who wants to see QR vs RA?

DanipDanip Member
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
In my mind this would be one heck of a match. You have two speed horses, quality ones to boot, plus you get that filly vs colt angle again. You all ask why not MTB, well other than she beat him and his style is at a disadvantage to hers, i feel QR is the better of the two. He has lost once and that was a second. Both he and RA hold stakes records, so we all know they're fast. This after a Zen vs RA would be my most anticipated match. Who else wants to see this?

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    wow...i wonder who this sounds like???????????????????????????????qr has big brown syndrone with his feet...
  • DanipDanip Member
    edited June 2009
    rayphil,
    it sounds like you think i'm dray, who i've been told i sound like, i'm not. Up till this issued i disagreed with just about everything he said. Example i love Curlin and think BB would've been whipped by Curlin. Also QR's feet have been reported to be nowhere near as bad as BB. Once he returns i believe he'll be dynamite.
  • outofthecloudsoutoftheclouds Junior Member
    edited June 2009
    Zenyatta vs Rachel Alexandra super mare match race no betting pay per view.an undefeated champion as an UNDERDOG!!!!!!